1/6 Hot Toys - MMS365 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not going to lie, all these delays are starting to get on my nerves. It kind of kills the fun a little bit. Granted, for the price we pay I'm glad they take the time to get things right, but it seems everything is getting delayed and it's honestly getting annoying at this point. I was hoping all these CW would be to us by the end of the year, that seems like a pipe dream now.

My anticipation for this figure or any figure has died. These f-ing delays have gotten on my last nerve, if they are going to put a specific date on something then by that damn specific date, it should be released! The hype for these figures dies every delay, this year takes the cake. Just over it.

Some people here need to take a chill pill or meditate. We need to understand that delays are natural. Some aspects of the economy and trade are beyond people's control. There was a shipping problem from Asia, last I heard.

We're really bent up over a toy?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I welcome the delays. There is so much coming out and X-Mas is coming I need to spread out purchases a little and a lot of these are selling out(Deadpool, Batman) so I need to jump on those. I could use the break.

I welcome the delays. There is so much coming out and X-Mas is coming I need to spread out purchases a little and a lot of these are selling out(Deadpool, Batman) so I need to jump on those. I could use the break.

Same here, way to many great figures coming out in the same time frame, I dont mind and the delay just keeps me anxious, Im finally getting Cap and now that Im finally gona watch Civil War for the 5th time since theater, Im gona get so hyped again

Well, to be fair… HT has a lot on their "official schedule" for the next three months + 10 days.
That being said, they need to start releasing stuff at Secret Base soon.

There are still all of these on the calendar for Q4 (some bumped from Q3 list)

- Alien Girl
- SS Joker (Arkham Asylum Ver.)
- CW Winter Soldier
- AOU 1/4 Mark 45
- CW Mark 46 (Power Pose)
- TFA Han Solo + Chewbacca 2-Pack
- TFA Rey (Resistance Outfit Ver.)
- IM2 War Machine Mk. 1 Diecast
- CW War Machine Mk. 3 Diecast
- CW Hawkeye
- CW Black Widow
- CW Ant-Man
- CW Falcon
- GOTG Drax
- BvS Wonder Woman

So… yeah, 15 more releases in 13 weeks is definitely NOT happening.
Sideshow needs to stop with all of the emails until they get a MORE ACCURATE schedule from Hot Toys.
It is just pissing people off.

Last edited:
Idk...when it comes to this stuff, my attitude is you just get it when you get it. I don't understand the anger. Do you want a rushed product? Once you have the figure for a week you're not going to remember how long you waited for it. At least I don't

Idk...when it comes to this stuff, my attitude is you just get it when you get it. I don't understand the anger. Do you want a rushed product? Once you have the figure for a week you're not going to remember how long you waited for it. At least I don't

Maybe some people hold grudges over a toy...:rotfl

Well, to be fair… HT has a lot on their "official schedule" for the next three months + 10 days.
That being said, they need to start releasing stuff at Secret Base soon.

There are still all of these on the calendar for Q4 (some bumped from Q3 list)

- Alien Girl
- SS Joker (Arkham Asylum Ver.)
- CW Winter Soldier
- AOU 1/4 Mark 45
- CW Mark 46 (Power Pose)
- TFA Han Solo + Chewbacca 2-Pack
- TFA Rey (Resistance Outfit Ver.)
- IM2 War Machine Mk. 1 Diecast
- CW War Machine Mk. 3 Diecast
- CW Hawkeye
- CW Black Widow
- CW Ant-Man
- CW Falcon
- GOTG Drax
- BvS Wonder Woman

So… yeah, 15 more releases in 13 weeks is definitely NOT happening.
Sideshow needs to stop with all of the emails until they get a MORE ACCURATE schedule from Hot Toys.
It is just pissing people off.

I CAN see HT releasing this many by end of the yesr- they have released alot in short time periods before but yes seems abit much...

I think people are just frustrated and were hoping to have a collection by a certain date. Id compare it to when u buy concert tickets in advance and then Adele cancels her concert and you are pretty much screwed because u have waited months to see her live and u can get your money back sure but trying to find another concert close to you is hectic and hard and you might never get another chance because she only releases a new cd ever 3-4 years...........just saying its kinda like that to certain people....not me though...but i would love to have her before Christmas!!!!

Words of wisdom, Batsy.

:exactly:

It almost seems like a "I want my cake and eat it too" mentality. People clamor for the figure to be as accurate and detailed as possible, but then they want it pronto.

Back