1/6 Hot Toys - MMS365 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couldn't get the Big Guy, might as well try to get the Lil Guy.

:rotfl

I'd stay with Hope if I were Scott.

Speaking of Hope and Hank, I wonder what they're reaction is going to be once they see Scott is back in action and mixing up with the Avengers.

Hope: "What are you still doing up? You should get some rest. What are you watching anyway?"
Hank: "Ah, just something on the news about some inner strife within the Avengers and now in addition to dropping cities from skies, they're fighting on airport tarmacs."
Hope: "Wait, is that Scott???"

:lol

Yup. Yup. Yup. Sold. So sold. I almost picked up a WS Widow from PC a while back. I'm so glad I waited. Good on them for doing a new sculpt, I think they nailed it this time. Good accessory variety too.

Yup. Yup. Yup. Sold. So sold. I almost picked up a WS Widow from PC a while back. I'm so glad I waited. Good on them for doing a new sculpt, I think they nailed it this time. Good accessory variety too.

I'm going to get my hands on this one, too. Got a buyer for my Avengers/TWS hybrid.

It's the long hair. Can't beat that.

I'm going to get my hands on this one, too. Got a buyer for my Avengers/TWS hybrid.

It's the long hair. Can't beat that.
Right on man, I agree. I used to like the short hair more, but this made me a convert.

I'll say though HT could afford to get some of these bloggers to do their promo shots. Some of the poses are pretty amateur in the promo.

She looks great! Now I'm seriously tempted.... I wasn't going to get Widow....

iTcmNP5.gif

Best sculpt, best hair, best suit.

I'm really hoping Witch is getting a new sculpt also... third reuse is ridiculous.

Last edited:
Wow the pre-order really sneaked up on me, what time was she posted? either way Pre-ordered now, the Ant-man mini means I dont need to hunt him down now :yess: now to cross out the days to release :impatient:

Man, seeing all the horrible faces they keep giving her makes me really wish I had gotten the original Avengers BW when I had the chance. At least that one had a slight frown instead of the blank fish eyes.

I really want a BW figure but the dead face is killing it :/

It's a cool extra. :)

I didn't know what to expect in that regard, so it's cool there's going to be an Ant man with Widow and of course the Hawkeye arrow.
- These may not be the only figures to feature him :)

This looks to be the best black widow to date and awesome she comes with an ant man mini figure!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

Back