1/6 Hot Toys - MMS365 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Nice antman figure.

13047770_10153485428597344_8494329578675236756_o.jpg

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Black Widow Collectible Figure

So I get a proper Ant-Man along with a proper Black Widow?

I'm all in.

Crossbones,Vision and Spidey left!

Did I miss the CW Scarlet Witch announcement?

I want them to add an Ant Man to every figure now.

Say, when do you estimate she'll be out for retailers?

^^Nice! She comes with more goodies. :yess: Is it the same suit as WS?

The 1/6th scale Black Widow Collectible Figure specially features:

- Newly developed head sculpt with authentic and detailed likeness of Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow in Captain America: Civil War
- Movie-accurate facial expression and make-up
- Long curly brownish-red real fabric hair implantation
- Body with over 28 points of articulations
- Approximately 28 cm tall
- Eight (8) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of hands for holding pistols
- One (1) pair of hands for holding baton/nightsticks
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume :
- Completely new tailored one-piece black colored jumpsuit with detail texture, belt and holsters on thighs
- One (1) pair of black colored platform boots

Weapons:
- Two (2) pistols
- Two (2) extended nightsticks
- Two (2) retracted nightsticks
- Two (2) batons

Accessories:
- One (1) pair of Widow’s Bite bracelets
- Captain America: Civil War Team Iron Man themed figure stand with character’s nameplate and the movie logo

Bonus Accessory:
- One (1) miniature Ant-Man in crouching position (Approximately 3cm tall)

Release date: Q3 – Q4, 2016

Looks like this will be my third Black Widow. Each one improves on the previous version. I see more of the same material used on the costume from AOU. Not disappointed at all in the lack of pleather.

I keep telling myself that I'm just gonna get the head sculpt but damn this whole figure just looks fantastic. This is currently the definitive Black Widow. It's an improvement over the Winter Soldier costume, she finally has her hair from the comics and best of all, it's got the best head sculpt. Damn it, I gotta get this as well.

I wonder what she has to do with Ant-Man to where it includes a miniature Ant-Man figure? Is she trying to strike up a relationship with Scott Lang now that Bruce is MIA? :lol

Earliest announcement I can recall ... They don't usually show until I get out of work. Damn already up on Sideshow. Guess I'd better hurry up and wait for a discount ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder what she has to do with Ant-Man to where it includes a miniature Ant-Man figure? Is she trying to strike up a relationship with Scott Lang now that Bruce is MIA? :lol

Couldn't get the Big Guy, might as well try to get the Lil Guy.

Back