1/6 Hot Toys MMS358 Captain America: Civil War Hawkeye Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With this being released virtually at the same time as Black Widow, I wonder if Sideshow will get them in at the same time. Hawkeye got released what, a week after Natasha?

Isn't it cool that there are different tastes and preferences? It would be a boring world otherwise. Lol. Personally I was never compelled to get the previous versions of Hawkeye. But when I saw this one, something just lit up for me. I love it!

I'm just glad they put the goatee detail in. I was hoping they would, but it didn't look like it was in any of the promos.

Glad I waited on buying previous versions as I really like how this turned out. I came so close to biting on the Age of Ultron version many times which I still think is a good figure but I like this look more overall. Can't wait for it to arrive!!

14556648_10153851561262344_4021079538643310800_o.jpg

I'm glad I waited all these years for a Clint & Natasha. CW definitely had my favorite costumes of theirs and these figures look amazing. Cannot wait to have #teamcap on my shelf!

Thanks for the pics!

He fits in nicely in my collection.
BEST representation of Hawkeye so far =)
382f3ba5746023e4e903877249bcda58.jpg

f6beed7d67e880f5dd5d09895232519a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will be my 3rd Hawkeye. A1 version is still my favorite suit but this one came out better than AoU.

Back