1/6 Hot Toys MMS358 Captain America: Civil War Hawkeye Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you think? :lol

It was confirmed in a one of the civil war interviews/articles. It transforms into a battle staff when he fights widow. He was also seen twirling it in one of the leaked d23 gifs

It was confirmed in a one of the civil war interviews/articles. It transforms into a battle staff when he fights widow. He was also seen twirling it in one of the leaked d23 gifs

Maybe they've been watching episodes of Arrow.. Oli spends less time shooting, and more time meleeing things these days.. Well, his hood hidden stuntman does, along with one dressed in red and another dressed in black next to him in every single fight scene.. :p

Premium Collectibles in Australia is selling this figure for the first 50 orders only, for $229.95 AUD! An obviously brilliant price for Aussies (we are normally paying upwards of $300 AUD)... I'm not sure if they ship internationally.... Just a heads up for anyone on the fence with this figure. :wink1:

I can't really tell, is this a new headsculpt or the same one as Avengers/AOU? somehow it kind of looks better to me.. hm..

Why order it now? It's going to be coupon eligible in a month or two and it will still be available.

What coupon? and where is the coupon usable? I wasn't planning on purchasing this version, I have the AoU, but I really like the new head paint and outfit.

Premium Collectibles in Australia is selling this figure for the first 50 orders only, for $229.95 AUD! An obviously brilliant price for Aussies (we are normally paying upwards of $300 AUD)... I'm not sure if they ship internationally.... Just a heads up for anyone on the fence with this figure. :wink1:

Thank you so much for sharing this! :D I ordered him from them last night, worked out to be over $100 cheaper than who I was planning on getting it from here in NZ!

Thank you so much for sharing this! :D I ordered him from them last night, worked out to be over $100 cheaper than who I was planning on getting it from here in NZ!

No worries! :hi5:
It is an awesome deal!
If I didn't literally just purchase AoU Hawkeye a little under a week ago, I would have jumped on it too...

My Scarlet Witch arrived today, along with Falcon...

Apologies for the dodgy quality photos, I have no idea what I'm doing, the images are sideways and I haven't got a clue how to fix it... :slap :rotfl

Attachments

• IMG_2551.jpg
    IMG_2551.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 206
  • IMG_2552.jpg
    IMG_2552.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 206
Has anyone actually received purchases from premiumcollectablesau? just curious to see if they are legit or not, I messaged them once and they never responded.

Has anyone actually received purchases from premiumcollectablesau? just curious to see if they are legit or not, I messaged them once and they never responded.

I certainly hope they're legit, I just purchased Hawkeye from them :lol I sent them a message on facebook and they answered, but didn't answer my second message in the same conversation.

Back