1/6 Hot Toys MMS351 Captain America: Civil War The Winter Soldier Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, I mean the Hot Toys CW WS. :bunnydanc

Will be happy for you! And anyone else finally getting their STUFF - srsly it's a buzz kill - movie comes out, HT protos released, get excited, movie released to home viewers then the ship delay notices....:impatient:

Plz post awesome pics:monkey3 when you get him (time allowing of course:( )

CW Bucky is a great fig - only issue I wrestle with is re the bottom boot shape, takes me some futzing to get him to stand alone.

Credit: ultrachiu on Insta
WS_ultrachiu.jpg

Credit: tetsuko86 on Insta
WS_tetsuko86.jpg

More Buckys is a GOOD thing, I say. Maybe if things are shipping I'll finally get my ACPlay Bucky.:(

Bucky_trio2.jpg

So finally, after such a long wait, my CW Bucky has finally shipped and I'll hopefully receive him tomorrow or Saturday. *_* Can't wait to finally have him next to Cap!

So finally, after such a long wait, my CW Bucky has finally shipped and I'll hopefully receive him tomorrow or Saturday. *_* Can't wait to finally have him next to Cap!

:yess: About time too...Congrats, I'm glad you will finally be getting him in-hand! :)

:yess: About time too...Congrats, I'm glad you will finally be getting him in-hand! :)
Yeah me too! :lol Although I did cheat and order myself a loose one some time ago but that's just not the same as having the box and all the countless accessories. :rotfl

Edit: Aaaaand he's finally here! :) Hurray for Bucky! No great surprises here as I already have the loose figure and since he doesn't really come with much, all that was really new for me was the gun. ^^'''' That one is pretty nice though. Still, I wish they had included an additional screaming head sculpt .... oh well ...

18835622_10155485612124363_1962645003299531924_n.jpg

18814916_10155485612399363_1865377182581566655_o.jpg

Yeah me too! :lol Although I did cheat and order myself a loose one some time ago but that's just not the same as having the box and all the countless accessories. :rotfl

Edit: Aaaaand he's finally here! :) Hurray for Bucky! No great surprises here as I already have the loose figure and since he doesn't really come with much, all that was really new for me was the gun. ^^'''' That one is pretty nice though. Still, I wish they had included an additional screaming head sculpt .... oh well ...

Congrats:)! Beautiful Pictures! I know when Bucky and Falcon FINALLY showed up - I dunno - it was like some MILESTONE had been reached - between the waiting and "lonely" CW Cap for so long - ridiculous:(! and folks waited even longer than that. I mean, you're trying to complete your shelf and you just CAN'T and meanwhile the movie is long out on digital etc.:impatient:

I just felt like I could finally relax and ENJOY. So happy for yah! And you can get the loose Bucky a shield or something not that it shouldn't have been included or maybe an Antman.

Congrats:)! Beautiful Pictures! I know when Bucky and Falcon FINALLY showed up - I dunno - it was like some MILESTONE had been reached - between the waiting and "lonely" CW Cap for so long - ridiculous:(! and folks waited even longer than that. I mean, you're trying to complete your shelf and you just CAN'T and meanwhile the movie is long out on digital etc.:impatient:

I just felt like I could finally relax and ENJOY. So happy for yah! And you can get the loose Bucky a shield or something not that it shouldn't have been included or maybe an Antman.
The loose Bucky doesn't have a head and no shield can distract from that I fear ...

Naa~ I'm good. I had thought about replacing the Acplay body with the HT body but I actually prefer the former so now the CW body is just insurance in case anything ever happens to CW or TWS Buck. Once my TFA Bucky heads are here, I'll have 4 Buckys on my shelves (maybe 5 if I go the Howlies route *glancing at Kiki*) and that's more than enough.

The loose Bucky doesn't have a head and no shield can distract from that I fear ...

Naa~ I'm good. I had thought about replacing the Acplay body with the HT body but I actually prefer the former so now the CW body is just insurance in case anything ever happens to CW or TWS Buck. Once my TFA Bucky heads are here, I'll have 4 Buckys on my shelves (maybe 5 if I go the Howlies route *glancing at Kiki*) and that's more than enough.

LOL maybe you can put a plum there:monkey3

I can understand that re a Bucky army tho for me it's more like there's no such thing as too much Bucky:cool:. Didn't PLAN it, but there it is:monkey3. I'm just glad Iron Man isn't my favorite OMG I'd need a separate room$$$$$

ironman.jpg

I got way too little space and way too many preorders to be concentrating on just one character. I usually got a 1 figure per character rule that I have repeatedly broken with Cap and Bucky (and once with Wanda) but I don't see a point in having the exact same figure more than once (re CW Buck). Now the Ledger Joker is a figure I want to have more than one of simply coz he's got so many different display options and awesome looks that it's a waste to decide for just one. But despite my love for Bucky as a character, his CW look isn't that cool and there's not much you can do with it seeing how he really doesn't come with much. If they had at least included the ripped off arm, one could have done the white outfit from the credits scene but they didn't so there's that.

Also, I'm not planning to break my "1 Steve, 1 Bucky" rule so I'm currently just trying to even it out and get the Buck for my Rescue Cap.

Dew eet.

Can't say how happy I am to look at my display case and finally see CW Cap and WS together on the shelf. :yess: They look great together!

DSC_1942-2.jpg

Better not mess with these two. :wink1:

Can't say how happy I am to look at my display case and finally see CW Cap and WS together on the shelf. :yess: They look great together!

View attachment 346155

Better not mess with these two. :wink1:

Congrats on Bucky finally making the journey to your doorstep. He looks fantastic - God you take the best photos :yess: I'd love to see a photo of all ur Bucky's together. CW Bucky coming with a ripped off arm would've been awesome. That's a great idea.
You & Sassafras have gotta be Bucky's biggest fans. Together you two really do have a Bucky Army :rock

Congrats on Bucky finally making the journey to your doorstep. He looks fantastic - God you take the best photos :yess: I'd love to see a photo of all ur Bucky's together. CW Bucky coming with a ripped off arm would've been awesome. That's a great idea.
You & Sassafras have gotta be Bucky's biggest fans. Together you two really do have a Bucky Army :rock
XD I'm definitely not one of his biggest fans, sorry. I just like the guy, that's all.

On another note, thanks to CW Buck finally being here, I realised yesterday that I can now finally switch the head on my WS to the masked one. :yess:

Well, i probably have a Bucky army - didn't plan it but my favorite MCU character is IMO too interesting - for me thinking about those mysterious 50 years and what missions he was sent on - like that quick shot in TWS when he's on what looks like a water tower. Plus the inflence of the comics. Then there's all the alternate possible (imagined) costumes. Just got a couple of custom heads in so I can maybe try a repaint/rooted hair job (no way I'm messing up the HTs!]

Of course then Bucky needs company! LOL it starts with just one. Or two. And then I'm looking at Thor posts trying to decide the best one and ordering 1/6 boots.:lol

That said, i've got Kylo Ren coming in tomorrow. Because Rey needed company and BB8 wasn't enough.:monkey3 It's like being a sugar addict.:lol

Like a sugar addict hahaha. Even though I'm only a beginner, I can totally understand where you're coming from Sassafras. These figures are highly addictive!:google
You are a true Bucky enthusiast. I love your passion for the character.
I too have contemplated all those lost years & what he could've been up to, including shooting JFK.
You're getting Kylo! Ohh that's awesome. I love Star Wars!

Like a sugar addict hahaha. Even though I'm only a beginner, I can totally understand where you're coming from Sassafras. These figures are highly addictive!:google
You are a true Bucky enthusiast. I love your passion for the character.
I too have contemplated all those lost years & what he could've been up to, including shooting JFK.
You're getting Kylo! Ohh that's awesome. I love Star Wars!

I think I'm maybe an advanced beginner? But I blew so much money winter and spring - CW stuff, polystone, accessories thought I needed to take my foot off the gas. :horror

But for sure the Winter Soldier is my fav with Scarlet Witch and Cap second favs, I guess. And Falcon. My fav MCU trio! And Bucky - civvie version got some new boots ordered today too. Hiking boots, more SA for the civvie Bucky.:cool: And some gloves:monkey3

But life can't all be MCU so Kylo Ren arrived today - over in the SW section. LOL was tempted to put a WS head on the fig, because you don't get a sculpt with TFA Kylo.:lol

Sorry for interrupting but is anyone got their OSK Buck yet? Just curious.....[emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A couple of the custom sculpts I just got think are the same re OSK just parted out:dunno. "Baki"? fig/heads on the 'bay now or at least "OSK pics" are being used. Curious when folks get the whole fig. IMO the sculpt is pretty good, but out of all the customs/HTs I've gotten - well, maybe obviously:lol, HT is the best re quality. Was thinking about getting the entire fig but cost is enough think I'll wait and/or just track down an HT if needed.

This is parted out OSK? Baki? sculpt? popped onto AC Play fig. As someone mentioned re this AC body maybe the neck needs adjusting for fit/length. Wish I could afford a professional repaint sometime...

Kyloand Bucky2.jpg

New heads were for me to *try* painting/rooting whenever I can get to that project.:panic: They're way better than some rooted sculpts:lol I picked up earlier anyway.

Last edited:
Back