1/6 Hot Toys MMS351 Captain America: Civil War The Winter Soldier Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Want some scary Monday stories about Winter Soldier? Coz I have one! :rotfl

I finally unpacked my 2nd WS last evening coz I coudn't leave his staining bodysuit on his body, so while examining his stains all over his torso and figuring how I'm going to restore it, I suddenly discovered that his metal arm has a tiny "covering" spot on its back that wasn't really attached. I bet if I would move my fig around I would easily loose it and even woudn't notice because it's so tiny. A little shaking got it to my palm and look what I discovered - the very clear fingerprint inside of it - now I can trace this HK factory worker......:rotfl
Anyway, the only good point that I see here - now I know how to disconnect his arm if I need to replace the whole body. So you better check your figs before you remove them from a packaging and move them around.

CIMG0043_0rs.jpg

CIMG0046rs.jpg

Last edited:
Want some scary Monday stories about Winter Soldier? Coz I have one! :rotfl

I finally unpacked my 2nd WS last evening coz I coudn't leave his staining bodysuit on his body, so while examining his stains all over his torso and figuring how I'm going to restore it, I suddenly discovered that his metal arm has a tiny "covering" spot on its back that wasn't really attached. I bet if I would move my fig around I would easily loose it and even woudn't notice because it's so tiny. A little shaking got it to my palm and look what I discovered - the very clear fingerprint inside of it - now I can trace this HK factory worker......:rotfl
Anyway, the only good point that I see here - now I know how to disconnect his arm if I need to replace the whole body. So you better check your figs before you remove them from a packaging and move them around.

Wow, same thing happened on one of mine, same place! Think I super-glued it - it's such a tiny piece to possibly lose.

Plz post if you know a way to lift thoss dye stains - curious, can't see how to do that without stripping any paint too. Maybe just a good bath, if the dye is that cheap?

Plz post if you know a way to lift thoss dye stains - curious, can't see how to do that without stripping any paint too. Maybe just a good bath, if the dye is that cheap?

I will, but I have to experiment on something cheap first. I'm just afraid that if it's something strong the plastic will get an addition discoloration.

Did anyone try those magic erasers?
Never tried it.

O.M.G.!!!! I hope the actors see these - OMG Falcon T-shirt LOL :clap:clap:clap

Beautiful.:) Is Chris Evans an HT sculpt? They look - alive. That's amazing...yeah, and now I want the Steve
CW outfit:cool:

Thank you!:) Yes, Cap is an original AOU sculp by HT on a Phicen Steel Skeleton Body (I customized it by cutting off his neck (oops!) for Phicen Body and repainting underneath seams, I actually bought this head for my custom figure project).

BTW Falcon is on a SW Finn body by HT, coz I wanted a solid neck/chest body for him.

Anyone know when SS are getting this in stock...still waiting for mine.

Has been for a couple weeks at least. Are you on a payment plan and your final payment date hasn't hit yet? If it has or you did a PIF and haven't received anything yet, you might want to try giving them a call.

This figure desperately needs / lacks a separate action head sculpt or hair change out . Winter soldier was so cool in these movies. He's deserves more from Hot toys . I'm so tempted to get this guy but looking at my Original version , I just can't justify spending money on such a plain figure . What are the chances of hot toys doing a battle version with civilian cloths ?

I just want a non-stoic head sculpt. -__- One you could use for action poses coz this here doesn't work at all. I wish a third party would make one. ;___;

This figure desperately needs / lacks a separate action head sculpt or hair change out . Winter soldier was so cool in these movies. He's deserves more from Hot toys . I'm so tempted to get this guy but looking at my Original version , I just can't justify spending money on such a plain figure . What are the chances of hot toys doing a battle version with civilian cloths ?

Huh. Considering the CW protos were out over a year ago and folks are still waiting for some figs - probably zero on any more CW Bucky or any other CW fig. IMO the fig and details are great, but HT could have thrown in more with Bucky and BP.

Has been for a couple weeks at least. Are you on a payment plan and your final payment date hasn't hit yet? If it has or you did a PIF and haven't received anything yet, you might want to try giving them a call.
I've just emailed and they claimed this item is not available and has not been for a few weeks.
Cheers

No , I'm on about the HT version. I have the same issue with BP. Both set to final payment once item ships and that's been like it for a month.
Cheers

Back