1/6 Hot Toys MMS351 Captain America: Civil War The Winter Soldier Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel like we should start a diary.

Day 1: Still no sign of CW Winter Soldier...
Day 2: Another delay...

Day 495: As I look longing into the distance at sunset, still, I wait...

:lol

Brutal. Sucks Civil War will have been out in theaters almost a full year before we get a lot of the figures from the movie. But, status quo for this hobby.

How is Ant-Man's date changing that much?

He was in the coming soon pic a couple weeks ago… so he should be on the horizon,
not getting bumped back.

Sideshow bumps are not the same as a hot toys release. Sideshow bumps have more to do with flexoay schedules and what not. If a figure released today with the holidays and potential weather issues and what not it will be 2 months before it reaches USA. And if it's not expected to be ready by the end of the second month they usually tack on another month to the anticipated arrivals just in case.

I feel like Steve and Sam who were searching for him for 2 years ... ;__;

Now at this rate the ACPlay civvie Buck will be out before the CW version by Hot Toys and I'll have to display him with the rooted hair and the cap until I can get a parted out Bucky head .... T___T oh well ... good things take their time, right? XD

LOL:rotfl

We searched for the guy for two years...

WS/Bucky always was elusive:lol.

Sebastianjoke1.jpg

Originally was so excited with "the Vision" of Cap and Bucky on the shelf in November. Then I was SURE I'd have Bucky by December - Merry Christmas! Then, oh well, January, and I'd have Falcon too!....NOT:(. I'd like to think Bucky will make a nice Valentine in February, but I'm beginning to think I won't see him until next fall.:horror Poor Cap! Only the *ominous* WS fig to keep him company.:cool:

Unless there is an awesome sale, and I finally pick up Ultron SW. She may actually be in stock.:rolleyes: Nothing to do but wait - I'm not giving up....:impatient:

View attachment 307242

Originally was so excited with "the Vision" of Cap and Bucky on the shelf in November. Then I was SURE I'd have Bucky by December - Merry Christmas! Then, oh well, January, and I'd have Falcon too!....NOT:(. I'd like to think Bucky will make a nice Valentine in February, but I'm beginning to think I won't see him until next fall.:horror Poor Cap! Only the *ominous* WS fig to keep him company.:cool:

Unless there is an awesome sale, and I finally pick up Ultron SW. She may actually be in stock.:rolleyes: Nothing to do but wait - I'm not giving up....:impatient:

Guy I know made that shield.

Guy I know made that shield.

Plz pass on that 1) AWESOME and 2) AWESOME to give one to Sebastian Stan. LOL that pic! Was seriously considering contacting the company and asking if they would do 1:4 scale or 1:6 scale minis. I know there are other customizers who do shields, but Etsy reviews rave about the quality of these. Sebastian's has the cool weathering and all that.:clap

A 12" diameter I think might go nicely at the back of a shelf, by way of a background.

Check out Shield Labs. I don't have one made by him, but I have a CW style and a AOU battle damage style from another guy. Full size, really heavy duty. Awesome stuff.

View attachment 307242

:rotfl I love it!

shield.jpg

Just one I had on my phone at the moment, not a great photo I know but it gives you an idea. Movie accurate straps on the back as well.

My other one is en route to me.

Its about 10lbs heavy, very sturdy. Reasonably priced. Have done two parades in it. My batsuit is heavier duty though.

bat.jpg

I miss when we'd get cool teasers and previews of new figures from magazine scans. The hype was great. I finally unfollowed Plastic Enemies today too after years of ********.

:rotfl I love it!

LOL:cool: - yeah, the *strain* of the year?+ delay is causing fans to come up with creative ways to pass the time and fill that EMPTY space...

HTjoke2.jpg

I mean, I can put my Bucky POP vinyl w. HT Cap. But the effect isn't quite what I planned.:monkey3

(And I swear this had nothing to do w. HDGuy's pic...:wacky)

Back