1/6 Hot Toys MMS351 Captain America: Civil War The Winter Soldier Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got so many figures on order or payment plan I'm annoyed yet relieved that one I haven't ordered is running a bit late. Gives me a moment to breath. :lol

Taking volunteers for a search party to find one James Buchanan Barnes, sign up sheet to the left.

findbucky.jpg

I've got so many figures on order or payment plan I'm annoyed yet relieved that one I haven't ordered is running a bit late. Gives me a moment to breath. :lol

True enough. And by staggering purchases I can buy more and get more points and maybe even buy the IS 1/4 Bucky and Falcon$$$ even if I think the HT hair is a better sculpt etc. But then again 1/4 scale, 1/4 scale, can't afford these guys, 1/4 scale, can't afford it, 1/4 scale...:devil:panic:

IS_BuckyFalcon2.jpg

For me December is just a bad time for lots of stuff to need to be paid off, or due in January - oh, well - WS and Falcon are priorities for me, and there's always e-bay. But one day - one day, my shelf will look something like this PROTO PREVIEW image FROM LAST SPRING not that, like, Hawkeye and Ant Man aren't already out.... One day...

HT_Bucky_Cap1.jpg

IMO this looks so good, it's hard not to drool.:lol HT, PLZ take my money!!!!:cool:

Last edited:
HEAVEN FORFEND WE TAKE DELIVERY ON BUCKY WHILE THERE ARE MING PORCELAIN STORMTROOPERS TO CRANK OUT.

*SO ANNOYED*

If this basic figure is so late, I bet we don't get any of the Suicide Squad stuff until SSQuad 2 is out.

HEAVEN FORFEND WE TAKE DELIVERY ON BUCKY WHILE THERE ARE MING PORCELAIN STORMTROOPERS TO CRANK OUT.

*SO ANNOYED*

If this basic figure is so late, I bet we don't get any of the Suicide Squad stuff until SSQuad 2 is out.

:goodpost::exactly:

I don't know whether Hot Toys just couldn't handle how many mega films have come out this year, or what, but I can't fathom for the life of me why this is taking so long.

For what it's worth, I think people would be a lot more patient with HT if they weren't putting out complete nonsense like porcelain stormtroopers.
Yes but can we do anything about it? I can't, for the life of me, figure out why people would want to stress themselves out over something like this. Go enjoy a stress-free life!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

This is one figure Im kinda glad they pushed back...December is a huge month and I have spent quite a bit of $$$ this year on HT figures..so far I have 5 figures with 1 on the way. I'm not gonna cancel this pre-order because I got a good deal with the use of my coupon..as for people stressing..its perfectly understandable, For me he was gonna be my christmas present to myself but instead he will be first new HT of the new year!

For what it's worth, I think people would be a lot more patient with HT if they weren't putting out complete nonsense like porcelain stormtroopers.

Just saw the delay till Jan/Feb.

*Bitterly* HT is ridin' the SW gravy train I guess. I'd be more patient if in theory re the sculpt they weren't pretty famiiar with the character already. If by the time this is in hand it will be a year or so since the first protoype teases. For a pretty bare release.

*Bitterly* HT is ridin' the SW gravy train I guess.
Like any good business, HT will capitalize on what sells and what sells quickly. Makes sense given Rogue One is out next month. There have been many figure releases this year, overwhelmingly so, perhaps. I'm sure they mean no personal insult in pushing Bucky back :lol

While I'd like to have him on my shelf already, it can definitely wait. Like enzolt said, de-stress! Not worth getting worked up over! We'll all have him before we know it :)

I'm not getting worked up over the delay, but I am disappointed considering this is one of the few figures I've ordered for this year. I understand and think it's great for you guys who have so many figures lined up that you get a break by the delay, but being someone who only has a few on order and they all keep getting delayed, it makes me stare sadly at my half empty detolf, with sad music in the background :lol Why do you hurt me so, Hot Toys, why? ;;_;;

I'm not getting worked up over the delay, but I am disappointed considering this is one of the few figures I've ordered for this year. I understand and think it's great for you guys who have so many figures lined up that you get a break by the delay, but being someone who only has a few on order and they all keep getting delayed, it makes me stare sadly at my half empty detolf, with sad music in the background :lol Why do you hurt me so, Hot Toys, why? ;;_;;

Yeah.. Those delays make me impulsively buy things while I wait.. Luckily I haven't regretted purchasing any of them.

Like any good business, HT will capitalize on what sells and what sells quickly. Makes sense given Rogue One is out next month. There have been many figure releases this year, overwhelmingly so, perhaps. I'm sure they mean no personal insult in pushing Bucky back :lol

While I'd like to have him on my shelf already, it can definitely wait. Like enzolt said, de-stress! Not worth getting worked up over! We'll all have him before we know it :)

:exactly: :goodpost: You are definitely correct there, as frustrating as it is, it's just not worth stressing over.

So many figures being delayed though atm!! :thud: Seems like as well as death and taxes, the other certainty in life is delayed HT figures! :lol Kinda glad in way tho, as it gives me more time to pay off the balances. :)

Yes but can we do anything about it? I can't, for the life of me, figure out why people would want to stress themselves out over something like this. Go enjoy a stress-free life!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Amen to that.

This:

and this:

Yeah.. Those delays make me impulsively buy things while I wait.. Luckily I haven't regretted purchasing any of them.

Didn't mind a small delay because I'd rather see HT/shipping done right, but when it looks like stuff is dragging on and on start wondering what the problem is. Tho maybe it's polys where folks can wait years. My collections are smaller too. And it's a buzz kill to be paying on something etc.

Agree HT would be foolish not to cast in on SW but IMO if they think everyone is going to keep their CW POs and jump on the SW stuff too - nope, not me.

I'm sure they mean no personal insult in pushing Bucky back

*Grins* "It kind of feels personal":wink1::lol

Priority of other releases I say- I don't care about Star Wars so for me it's frustrating but it is smart business.

I have gotten the email about the delay four times. Odd. And yes I only have one preorder.

Back