1/6 Hot Toys MMS351 Captain America: Civil War The Winter Soldier Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Captain America: Civil War The Winter Soldier Collectible Figure

That arm looks really chrome. Excellent. Can't decide whether ill sell the WS version or get this one. Need more pics

b7ed9c3bgw1ez3of7u2pqj20hs0qo40u.jpg

b7ed9c3bgw1ez3ofrj6nlj20hs0qoq5v.jpg

b7ed9c3bgw1ez3oftoieij20hs0qo418.jpg

I love how the left sleeve of his jacket is literally torn off :lol

Wonderful photos...the sculpt looks fantastic and I like how his arm seems shinier than the TWS version.

Re: Hot Toys MMS Captain America: Civil War The Winter Soldier Collectible Figure

His new outfit is hot trash, TWS was a much better figure

Re: Hot Toys MMS Captain America: Civil War The Winter Soldier Collectible Figure

the sculpt is dead on. I think I will be getting this one for sure if I enjoy the flick and his character in it.

Was looking forward to pics of this figure. WS is the absolute best cinema marvel villan to me. I honestly don't like that he doesnt have his tactical look to him. All geared up for combat is how I like my bucky to be. Sculpt is very awesome but will be a definate pass. Don't see this look replacing the cemented look the ws movie gave me of him.

The difference in costume makes sense in terms of the movies, though. All that tactical gear in TWS was HYDRA's... this time he's having to scrap together an outfit to take on Team Stark. Hopefully we'll get a real "hero look" (as in good guy tactical gear haha) for him at some point in the MCU.

Hopefully they do a civilian Bucky with the hoody and cap, I like that one much better...

I doubt they will make it, but I'm crossing my fingers. This one is great, but I want civilian Bucky, too.

12359874_986482501424733_6693368152177916118_n.jpg

12376239_986482568091393_6577081182859797295_n.jpg

Last edited:

Been waiting on this to decide if I want this one or to pick up an after market CW version. Not sure which one I want yet.

I do like the vest and the headsculpt seems to be a bit better than WS, but there isn't enough there for me to justify replacing the original.

probably pick up the HS (if compatible with original) and jacket separately

I do like the vest and the headsculpt seems to be a bit better than WS, but there isn't enough there for me to justify replacing the original.

I get that, but I wonder for those that have the original WS version if they didn't already have it would they feel good about getting this CW one or would they want to pay for an after market version of the WS version?

I get that, but I wonder for those that have the original WS version if they didn't already have it would they feel good about getting this CW one or would they want to pay for an after market version of the WS version?

I'd feel good about just picking up this one if I didn't already have WS.

If I did not have the first one, comparing these two figures, I would be 60-40 towards this one. I really love the masked head sculpt of the original. If it is compatible with this figure, if it was me, I'd buy this and get the masked sculpt.

I think I'll stick with the original. Maybe add the jacket. Maybe not.

Back