1/6 Hot Toys MMS351 Captain America: Civil War The Winter Soldier Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Captain America: Civil War The Winter Soldier Collectible Figure

Big ole fat head with no neck lol

Re: Hot Toys MMS Captain America: Civil War The Winter Soldier Collectible Figure

Big ole fat head with no neck lol

Not sure what you are looking at… He has a big collar on the jacket, so there is obviously a neck there.

And the head looks spot-on, as far as size comparison with his body.

Sometimes I think people on here just complain to complain about something.

Does anyone think his metallic arm will be removable? I'd love to buy this arm for the ws version. Maybe the head sculpt and gun as well.

Still early. Pretty sure adjustment will be made. Don't believe the metallic arm is removable. Be nice tho. :goodpost:

Might get the HS if I can find it at a reasonable price, but otherwise I'm more than happy with me TWS one.

I might be the only one who likes this version more than TWS version :lol

Yep, TWS one looks better overall except for the chrome arm.
Easy pass.

looks great! very cool post WS era pre bucky cap version. that shinier chrome arm is sexweeeee

Awesome! Now there is a figure I want! :rock He looks great. :yess:

I might be the only one who likes this version more than TWS version :lol

I'm with you, I much prefer the look of this one over the WS version. The arm is better, the headsculpt is better and the jacket looks better.

734827_990450484326613_3588355597355483902_n.jpg

I actually prefer this to the first release.

Looks so good in HD. Just waitin' on that PO! :impatient:

I can't wait to see him batter Tony in the film. Iron Man doesn't get enough beatings.

This figure looks really awesome. I'm diggin' the vest with the one sleeve cut off to expose his metal arm, and I think his metal arm on this figure is a little more detailed and made better than TWS figure.

Not sure why the name plate on his based still reads "Winter Soldier" though. I don't think Bucky would be too happy with that. As he said, "I don't do that anymore." :lol

Back