1/6 Hot Toys MMS351 Captain America: Civil War The Winter Soldier Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only had time to snap this one pic but first impressions this is one awesome figure!! Just wish I had more time tonight to actually mess around with him!! IMG_2668.jpg

He is a great figure. The gun is super detailed but definitely extremely fragile. I thought the arm was going to be more chrome than it is. The arm still looks 100% better than before, but my custom I did is still more chrome than the new one.

Attachments

• IMG_1079.JPG
    IMG_1079.JPG
    301.9 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_1078.JPG
    IMG_1078.JPG
    289.6 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:
I'm so jealous of all you who have your figures! :mad:

:lol :lol

Hoping mine ships out soon! :pray:

Hope all who are STILL waiting get theirs soon, I really do. At least the ones I got feel strong - no floppy joints, plenty of articulation, great clean paint. A long wait (along w. Falcon) for a much-wanted figure while I see Hot Toys and other companies *flaunting:lol* Batman and lot of Star Wars - felt like Bucky would never get here.:impatient:

Oh, well, suppose I could have bit the bullet and gone through the 'bay earlier. I'll be looking around for some stuff there for the Buckys anyway. Wouldn't mind having another rifle - it's really great:love, but it is fragile - gently pulled the legs out and one snapped off - not broken, but I wouldn't try that again. Now hafta pick which Bucky gets the civvie togs.:cool:

My UPS shipment said it is on the truck and ready for delivery. Posed my Captain America Civil War in the ready position for when Bucky FINALLY arrives.View attachment 325925View attachment 325926

This will look really cool. Would love to see the figures posed like this when you get Bucky. I'm a fan of posing my figures in poses that are straight out of their respective films, as opposed to just posing the figure itself in a "cool pose" so to speak.

I try to include as many figures as I can in a display, all interacting with one another as it corresponds to a specific scene in the film. For instance, the shot of the Trinity from BvS with BvS Superman, Batman and WW (when she releases), the ending fight scene from CW with Captain America, Bucky and Iron Man (pending IM's release and all in specific poses that are straight from the film during this scene), civvie Steve and Nick Fury from the scene in TWS right before Fury got shot, showing Steve his cell phone with the "EARS EVERYWHERE" message, etc. It makes it fun for me to display and makes it fun and recognizable for any company who views my display.

These pics were too much for me. I broke down and snagged a deal on Ebay. Guess I'm getting the full Civil War Lineup after all.

SilverStar17 - - here you go my friend. These two will stay in this pose for a couple months. I like to do poses as in the movie as well, when I can. . . but after awhile, I'll pose them in standard poses as well.DSCN3553.JPG,DSCN3556.JPG

These pics were too much for me. I broke down and snagged a deal on Ebay. Guess I'm getting the full Civil War Lineup after all.

LOL, just like I might break down and pick up BP. Tho the bank account could use a break:horror. (And I'm still waiting for word from Alter Ego on Falcon.:( )

, I wasn't going to get Bucky at first, but after getting Panther which is a work of art, I feel I kind of need this now..:gah: decisions..decisions

LOL, just like I might break down and pick up BP. Tho the bank account could use a break:horror. (And I'm still waiting for word from Alter Ego on Falcon.:( )

Yea I know what you mean, haha. It's been an expensive couple months with several pre-orders being called in.

In the past month I've gotten:
Ant Man
Scarlett Witch
Hawkeye
Black Widow
Falcon
Winter Soldier

and Black Panther is right around the corner.

My bank account hates me right now....

I have to get my Bucky fig, but Bucky without plums only a half superhero...., so he got plums directly from Europe [emoji38]IMG_0205.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
All, I just had an awful thought and wondering if anyone else has looked into this. . . What if (God Help Us) if the chrome layer on the Winter Soldier's arm (CC) is like the electro painting on the first couple Captain America Figures? Ya know, the one where they start to flake off and show the plastic underneath?? Could it be the same concept here or not??

All, I just had an awful thought and wondering if anyone else has looked into this. . . What if (God Help Us) if the chrome layer on the Winter Soldier's arm (CC) is like the electro painting on the first couple Captain America Figures? Ya know, the one where they start to flake off and show the plastic underneath?? Could it be the same concept here or not??

That IS an awful thought. But seems like one of the selling points of this fig was the "newly chromed arm". The backlash if there are problems would be intense. Think the arm will be OK with reasonable care.

The electroplated shields on TFA and A1 CA figures still flaked despite being handled with reasonable care. Certainly hope the new metal arm on this figure won't suffer the same fate. If I had to venture I guess I'd say I think it'll be fine, but I'm only guessing.

Back