1/6 Hot Toys MMS351 Captain America: Civil War The Winter Soldier Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Gawd, look who is here.....! IMG_0197.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is beautiful:rock

Thank you :)

Tomorrow for me (hope).

Already crossed my fingers for ya! :)

So SSC came through for you?

Not really, I just got a notice the very next morning when you shared your experience with SSC and I was thinking to call them. But I have no idea how long I had this "order processing" thing tho, but I'm happy I got my Buck finally (he is different BTW from the one that I got from HK, SSC Buck has a slightly wider head).

My UPS shipment said it is on the truck and ready for delivery.

Mine are on the truck too! Somewhere there's a driver roaming around with my Buckys! No way I'm going anywhere until they're in the door...it's been too long of a wait for this guy (and Falcon!). :pray:

but I'm happy I got my Buck finally (he is different BTW from the one that I got from HK, SSC Buck has a slightly wider head).
Yeah, I've already noticed there seems to be some manufacturing differences from pics from all over - first I thought I was seeing things. Or maybe it's just paint differences.:dunno

Awesome closeups, Fistfulmetal! Great work on the eyes - and the nose looks to me maybe more like the actor's than some earlier pics I've seen - e.g., not so prominent. Thanks for posting!

This is ready for me to pick up at the UPS store but I think I'll wait until tomorrow to grab it when Falcon will also be there ... plus it'll give me extra time to focus on the Black Panther I got yesterday haha

Got my shipping notice early this morning...more than makes up for the email I got and the delay on the Sneaky Retro figure. Can't wait until next Monday!

It's OVER. The LOOOOOOOOONNNNNGGG wait is OVER....OMG.:yess:

Some quick pics...

Bucky1.jpg

Bucky2.jpg

Bucky3.jpg

Bucky4.jpg

Overall, don't even feel like quibbling at the moment. Yeah, the sculpt could use a few tweaks and the rifle seems fragile. But IMO this is a great fig, robust?, beautiful paint, detailed costume (mind-blowing details!:love) and I think like BP, there's an awful lot going on here without a ton of accessories (that weren't in the movie anyway re the characters).

And I am d**n happy I grabbed two, will have some fun w. these guys. OMG. :blissy

And hoping everyone waiting gets theirs soon:impatient:. Wish I could stay home and futz all day with him. OMG!!!!:banana

IMG_3334.JPG
Was changing one of the hands and the peg broke off like this. I emailed sideshow about a replacement part. Do I have a good chance at being able to get a new hand?

Do I have a good chance at being able to get a new hand?

I don't know if they will replace it, but you can try to fix it by yourself. Just put it in a hot water (boil water to make it hot enough but don't put the hand in boiling water, instead use a ceramic bowl). Keep it in there for 5-7 min, you will be able to remove the plastic piece with a thick needle. Some plastics that some toy parts made of could be harder to get hot, just repeat it again with 10min in hot water.

View attachment 326056
Was changing one of the hands and the peg broke off like this. I emailed sideshow about a replacement part. Do I have a good chance at being able to get a new hand?

I can give you a hand..............:clap

Sorry man I couldn't help myself. On a serious note, if for some reason they don't you can get a hobby knife or precision screwdriver and pry the broken peg out. I've done this myself before and it's pretty easy to do.

Back