1/6 Hot Toys - MMS350 - Captain America: Civil War - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought a Mjolnir to go with the upcoming Ragnarok Thor since it's likely to be my only Thor figure. With that figure still a few months away, I did this in the meantime: the one thing I NEEDED to see happen before Chris Evans retired as Cap, which will sadly now never be...
922f17746fcea416510e0a0ffd807f20.jpg
b38f6249ab2636258dfd127fa4bff6c4.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Ultimately it would be for me as well, but I can't help but think that was meant to be a harbinger of him picking it up later on.

If you want to buy into the logic that Superman could use it in the Avengers Vs JLA Comic, but only because he was worthy in the heat of battle, then it's very possible that CAP could pick it up in the future... or past.

If you want to buy into the logic that Superman could use it in the Avengers Vs JLA Comic, but only because he was worthy in the heat of battle, then it's very possible that CAP could pick it up in the future... or past.

That's actually how I envision Cap picking it up, if he does. In AoU, he was trying to lift it already with the predisposed mindset that he likely couldn't do it, but I can see him actually picking it up in the heat of battle where he doesn't have time to think about it much beforehand, and does it like second nature.

That's actually how I envision Cap picking it up, if he does. In AoU, he was trying to lift it already with the predisposed mindset that he likely couldn't do it, but I can see him actually picking it up in the heat of battle where he doesn't have time to think about it much beforehand, and does it like second nature.

Man I've been waiting for this to happen. I was hoping the AOU moment was simply a teaser for a big reveal later that he'd lift it. Not for Vision to do it, which is one of the major disappointments for me in the entirety of the MCU.

Was wondering, has anyone ever tried to put the AOU sleeves on the CW Cap? Have always wondered what that would look like. The CW was almost perfect except for the white missing on the arms, but I like that it is a little more toned down from AOU suit. Nothing against the AOU version, wish I had the figure myself, just prefer the CW.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen that attempted but that wouldn’t be the easiest thing since that would require surgery and sewing.

And I think the general consensus for fans of the CW suit is that they’re happy it doesn’t have the white on the sleeves like the AoU.

I like both looks (separately) and have both figures.

I would like to see what CW cap looks like with the AoU sleeves, it's a minor change but I bet it would make a big difference... Question is, does the blue color of the suits match? I was under the impression CW cap was a bit darker than AoU cap. I don't have either of them out of their boxes at the moment, and I'm at work so I can't check right now.

I love the white arm patches on the AOU movie costume where they curve more around his arm, but on the figure they just look flat and stiff and seem a lot more distracting to me.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen that attempted but that wouldn’t be the easiest thing since that would require surgery and sewing.

And I think the general consensus for fans of the CW suit is that they’re happy it doesn’t have the white on the sleeves like the AoU.

I like both looks (separately) and have both figures.

Yeah, didn’t think it would be easy, just curious to know if it had been done.

I would like to see what CW cap looks like with the AoU sleeves, it's a minor change but I bet it would make a big difference... Question is, does the blue color of the suits match? I was under the impression CW cap was a bit darker than AoU cap. I don't have either of them out of their boxes at the moment, and I'm at work so I can't check right now.

From comparison pics I’ve seen they look fairly close in color.

Found a comparison on youtube: https://youtu.be/uN-kNSqvnxg

Back