1/6 Hot Toys - MMS350 - Captain America: Civil War - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah honestly the only thing CW cap has going for it over Battling version is the shield. I like the claw damage on the battling shield, but the weathering kinda misses the mark. However, I also don't think the faceplate is worth getting the regular cap. I get all the cap figures so I got and kept both, but if I were limiting myself to one I would buy Battling cap and source a clean shield for the ultimate cap.

Don't mean to hammer on regular cap by the way. He's still a really nice figure and honestly if I didn't have battling Cap I'd probably be pretty satisfied with the regular version, but if you have the chance to pay a bit extra for battling he's awesome.

CW Cap doesn't have the solid neck because of the swappable face plates and unfortunately the neck post they use is a little short. Makes him look a bit stunted. Full neck sculpt on the BD looks a lot better and it's probably the best paint app they've done on that sculpt yet.

Yeah it’s a shame the head is pretty much impossible to find parted out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dont I feel like a noob. Ive just now realized that the Regular CW Cap is the only one that came with the interchangeable mouth pieces. I wanted the Battle version but it sold out. Glad I stuck with the Reg. version.

So after a year of having this, I think I’m finally pretty happy with this figure. I still need to pick up one of the older helmeted sculpts, but I feel like I got the body is a lot closer to Chris Evans’ actual physique. The traps are still way too flat, but it looks a lot better with a more pronounced chest and tapered waist. If (or when) we get a Cap from Infinity War, I’m curious if HT is gonna use the same body once again or if they’re actually gonna put the work in and give us a more accurate body.
0839d91115168069a4faaa3c59e5f8af.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks alot better, yes i agree with you that the older helmeted scuplts especially the stealth one looks the best, they changed something in the eyes in the aou one that i dont like.

Hope they change the body a bit for the upcoming one, at least the arms, he will have roll up sleeves :p

Went ahead and bit the bullet on a eBay seller for this. I hope I enjoy it and it goes well with the other marvel indulgences I’ve had this month lol

Went ahead and bit the bullet on a eBay seller for this. I hope I enjoy it and it goes well with the other marvel indulgences I’ve had this month lol
I think you will.like CW Cap. The only thing I didn't like was the way the shield attaches to back and arms. The AOU was better in that respects.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

The only thing I don't like about mine is I wish the joints on the legs at the waist were a bit tighter, causing him to be a bit wobbly at the waist, but no biggie. Even though I put my figures on stands anyway, he can still stand on his own without a stand.

I sort of forgot about this figure in my collection, but found some renewed admiration for him after changing the pose on him the other day. Put him in a fighting pose based on the ending fight sequence when he did his onslaught on IM, which I quite like.

"Analyze his fight pattern!"

image.jpg

Ugh. Unfortunately a few days after ordering from a HK seller, I contact them asking about shipping and they say they can’t find the item and after giving them a extra day to search I cancelled with them :(

Looking for one of these if anyone is looking to sell!

I have one of the Battling Version Captain America sealed in shipper for sell if anyone is interested and still looking for one, I'm listing it in the Commerce section now.

Last edited:
Was just looking for this guy as I had AoU Cap at the time and passed on him. Wow, not just high in price but really low quantity. Was gonna grab him but might settle on rebuying AoU version.

Back