1/6 Hot Toys - MMS350 - Captain America: Civil War - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pics as usual Craig :clap I got mine yesterday and I absolutely love this figure, everything is very well done on it. I thought about getting the battle damaged version but I thought the helmet looked a different color blue then the rest of the suit and it didn't look good and also no swap out faceplate, well I'm very happy I waited especially after seeing comparison pics. I really have no complaints with this figure and for anyone who had trouble putting the shield on his arm, this was the easiest one yet for me, the clasps that connect the "leather" strap to each side can easily be undone, slid into the hand and over the arm, then reconnected, this system worked extremely well on this figure!

image.jpgimage.jpg

At least we didn't and don't have that long of a delay when it comes to CAPTAIN AMERICA in CIVIL WAR as made by HOT TOYS. And personally...well just watch to see what I personally think...

Hope you all enjoy!!!!! I am really loving being a part of this AWESOME HOBBY and COMMUNITY

https://youtu.be/KttQ0Ql-4cgView attachment 294243
You've got the best reviews man. Not too long, but very informative and some good jokes mixed in. Great stuff.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

This figure is tempting. I think I'm going for it. The BV version just makes me want to add to it with the regular release.

Just well done by HT. In general, especially recently, the releases have been on point by HT.

This figure is tempting. I think I'm going for it. The BV version just makes me want to add to it with the regular release.

Just well done by HT. In general, especially recently, the releases have been on point by HT.

It is nice. But if you own the BV, you should pick up the head and face plate off eBay.

It is nice. But if you own the BV, you should pick up the head and face plate off eBay.

This is what I would do.

It's an excellent figure, currently my favorite Cap and one of my favorite figures in general, but in hindsight, I think my "perfect" CW Cap figure would be the slightly weathered BV body with all the accessories (gritted teeth faceplate sculpt, clean shield and base) from this figure.

After watching CW again, it does seem like his suit always had a slight weathered look to it. Even in Lagos.

Just get the regular version helmeted sculpt if you already have the BV.

This is what I would do.

It's an excellent figure, currently my favorite Cap and one of my favorite figures in general, but in hindsight, I think my "perfect" CW Cap figure would be the slightly weathered BV body with all the accessories (gritted teeth faceplate sculpt, clean shield and base) from this figure.

After watching CW again, it does seem like his suit always had a slight weathered look to it. Even in Lagos.

That's definitely a good option. I'll think it over in the next few weeks likely.

This is what I would do.

Thanks

I thought BBTS got theirs WAY sooner than usual as well. I was very surprised. When I got my 45 from sideshow it seemed like BBTS didn't get their shipment in for quite a while.

I'm not complaining though lol.

It would be nice if this were the norm from now on, but I don't see that happening.

Ya, not sure what's going on on this one, my local CBS got this in stock yesterday -- I really have to ask how that happened. Teleporter? Not complaining, off to grab him tomorrow.

Trying to decide between this or Stealth Cap(my favorite costume)... really like how big or padded this one looks compared to the previous ones.

Trying to decide between this or Stealth Cap(my favorite costume)... really like how big or padded this one looks compared to the previous ones.

Unless your willing to do the mod on the stealth cap, I would get this. The proportions on this are amazing

Isn't Civil War the last time we will be seeing Steve Rogers in the Cap costume?

Isn't Civil War the last time we will be seeing Steve Rogers in the Cap costume?

That's based more on plot speculation than actual director commentary isn't it?

Cap is still money to them. I doubt they'll just get rid of him as Cap.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Extremely doubtful. I'd personally even venture to guess he won't even be Nomad, as many are speculating. I imagine they'll likely just have him in sort of a semi retirement situation, where he's dropped the mantle of Captain America.....for now. I'm not sure if IW is still going to be a one part film, but if it is, the Nomad plot line would seem like a lot to cram into one film.

Got mine in, first Cap for me.
Love it!
Quick shot till he gets displayed.
fd8ab3a9ad570650da0c6026075322bb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Extremely doubtful. I'd personally even venture to guess he won't even be Nomad, as many are speculating. I imagine they'll likely just have him in sort of a semi retirement situation, where he's dropped the mantle of Captain America.....for now. I'm not sure if IW is still going to be a one part film, but if it is, the Nomad plot line would seem like a lot to cram into one film.

This is what I believe as well. Maybe he dons some type of nomad or the captain uniform for a little bit. But ultimately, if IW happens to be it for Evans, I would not be surprised if he ends up fighting the final battle in some type of scale mail vibranium suit. That's what I'm hoping for anyway lol.

Back