1/6 Hot Toys - MMS350 - Captain America: Civil War - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just curious.. This was released a bit less than a month ago overseas right?.. How is it that BBTS is already shipping them out?

Like this?

80d7f0e769dde98e93a23e3fe7fe76a0.jpg

Nice pic! For me, I was trying to something similar to this pic. Arm raised with the shield or just punching.

2EC9EF3600000578-0-image-a-16_1448431705826.jpg

Oh, gotcha. I'll try it in just a bit and see.

No, no. No worries. I was just curious if you had or if anyone had got the arm/arms that high on it. Please don't go out of your way....unless you want to :wink1::lol. I don't want you busting his arm, because then I'll feel guilty and send you my BV as compensation, lol....Thanks!

:)

Not too hard to get close. The elbow doesn't fold in as close as the movie still though...

2c620084537a93e58ec80af57fb15ac5.jpg

7da04d4bb83108f00fdaded5f4dca31b.jpg

I need to go back and try mine again. I think I am just being too whimpy when I try to do it with mine, lol. That looks great and thanks Craig!!

oh yeah, repped, my friend. Thank you again!

Just curious.. This was released a bit less than a month ago overseas right?.. How is it that BBTS is already shipping them out?

Yep. I think it was released the first week of September. Literally like 24-48 hours after it released in HK, SSC send out two week impending arrival notifications. No idea how or why it was so quick, but it was the fastest HK to SSC turn around I've personally ever seen.

BBTS generally receives their stock shortly after SSC receives theirs, so that's why BBTS is getting theirs.

:)

Not too hard to get close. The elbow doesn't fold in as close as the movie still though...

2c620084537a93e58ec80af57fb15ac5.jpg

7da04d4bb83108f00fdaded5f4dca31b.jpg

Well done! :clap

That's probably the best pose with that faceplate, but I tend to be a museum poser and once I pose a figure, that tends to be their final pose; or their pose for at least a good while. So in an effort to preserve the figure, I tend not to do any crazy dynamic poses. The shield wielding arm would concern me especially, being that it's holding a little bit of weight with the shield.

Yep. I think it was released the first week of September. Literally like 24-48 hours after it released in HK, SSC send out two week impending arrival notifications. No idea how or why it was so quick, but it was the fastest HK to SSC turn around I've personally ever seen.

BBTS generally receives their stock shortly after SSC receives theirs, so that's why BBTS is getting theirs.

Well done! :clap

That's probably the best pose with that faceplate, but I tend to be a museum poser and once I pose a figure, that tends to be their final pose; or their pose for at least a good while. So in an effort to preserve the figure, I tend not to do any crazy dynamic poses. The shield wielding arm would concern me especially, being that it's holding a little bit of weight with the shield.

I thought BBTS got theirs WAY sooner than usual as well. I was very surprised. When I got my 45 from sideshow it seemed like BBTS didn't get their shipment in for quite a while.

I'm not complaining though lol.

It would be nice if this were the norm from now on, but I don't see that happening.

Back