1/6 Hot Toys - MMS350 - Captain America: Civil War - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I noticed that the chin strap on Caps mask is a darker brown and probably more screen accurate.

I quickly threw together a couple comparison shots. Both versions seem to have the same build and physique. Regular is on the left and BV is on the right.

SOOeeRG.jpg

n5olyzT.jpg

It looks faded more in the blue on the BD..maybe that was the idea

My plan for Cap is to get the eFX Avengers shield, and hope I can find someone to trade sculpts with. I never plan to use the gritted teeth so I'm hoping someone with the BV might want to do a trade.

My plan for Cap is to get the eFX Avengers shield, and hope I can find someone to trade sculpts with. I never plan to use the gritted teeth so I'm hoping someone with the BV might want to do a trade.

eFx are making 1/6 stuff?

I like having the option to change the faceplates but would also prefer the BV sculpt. My plan was to have both the BV and Reg so I could swap out parts and what not

eFx are making 1/6 stuff?

I like having the option to change the faceplates but would also prefer the BV sculpt. My plan was to have both the BV and Reg so I could swap out parts and what not

They've made two 1/6 shields so far. A clean Avengers version and a scuffed up CW version.

The Avengers one looks awesome, better than HT's shields... in the pics at least.

They've made two 1/6 shields so far. A clean Avengers version and a scuffed up CW version.

The Avengers one looks awesome, better than HT's shields... in the pics at least.

Someone did a review on those shields and the straps were to small to go around the arm of a HT Cap.

Quit teasing us with his shield....we need Cap pics now hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great. Would love to hear your impressions of the interchangeable mouth plates...if they nail this, it makes it the best Cap out there.

Back