1/6 Hot Toys - MMS350 - Captain America: Civil War - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That might be nitpicking just a little too much.

It is. :lol

But unlike most people, it's not enough to make me not want the figure or to run out and immediately have to get the BV sculpt. The color of the chin strap on the regular version sculpt is perfectly fine for me. However, if it came down between the two which color is more accurate, I'd have to say the BV sculpt.

I think I'm definitely going to start out with the gritted teeth faceplate for this and see how that works. I like how it provides some emotion as opposed to the other Cap figures who all pretty much have the same, stoic expression.

e31c790b0034a2092ae5f7bc8d406eb6.jpg

Love this pose from the Hot Toys Facebook page!

Wondering if I should get this if the rumours of Cap being a nomad in Infinite Wars are true. This version and it's reviews have been very positive so far!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got mine. Only had a quick look. But this guy I the best cap I've ever owned. Shield is ace, articulation is far better than before. And the knee pads look great!

Will do when I get in man, out at the moment. I've got Thor and bvs supes to compare it with :)

Will do when I get in man, out at the moment. I've got Thor and bvs supes to compare it with :)

Awesome, thanks. I've pretty much decided to upgrade my AoU Cap, I just wanna make sure he's around the same height and doesn't tower over other characters before I order.

if it wasn't for damn Labor Day, I'd have this delivered today :( :p

guess I'll have to wait til tom. those are always the toughest 24 hrs!!

Back