1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beter yet DIECAST BD version- this figure was made to have some diecast parts to it...... throw in the HS and Spear and instant buy

I get the die cast appeal because Batman's armor plates for his armored suits were metal, so therefore, a 1/6 scale die cast figure would be cool, like the die cast Iron Mans. However, I think this is one figure I would have preferred to be plastic, as it is. It already weighs a ton as is and I also think the little details as far as the knicks and scratches on the armor come out better on plastic.

anyone know anything bout this spear? who makes it? better than toy era one?

https://www.manofactionfigures.com/...le-33cm-glow-kryptonite-spear-12-inch-figures

That's the glow in the dark spear tip version. I THINK Toys-Era are the ones who put that one out as well, but I'm not entirely sure on that.

31985124265_3d99ec7d04_z.jpg

I've got Sups flying for about a just month and I don't think this will damage him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am sorry, I am a bit late to the game but... where can I get such a neutral faceplate?
Looks AWESOME!!!

one sixth kit website it was $15 or so, just got mine the other day.

I really wish someone would do a smirking face plate
d9b3584f247e080f46765049800f8717.jpg

That smirk is so badass. You can read from it. "You think nobody can hurt you, well, I've got surprise for you". For example :D

Back