1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone tell me about the two spears that were floating around? OSK is out...toys era was expensive

Anything I should know ? Thanks guys.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Toys-Era put two spears up for PO: the LED light up tip one and one that had a glow in the dark tip I believe. I haven't heard nor seen too much of the glow in the dark one (not sure if it ever even ended up getting produced), but the one OSK carried was the TE LED light up one for $30-$40, as enzolt mentioned. That's the one the majority of Freaks seem to have went after. Very good spear and looks beautiful in Armored Batman's hand.

TonyMei also produced one that is extremely screen accurate in detail, but I believe it's somewhere in the $100 range, give or take. I've also heard a rumor that it doesn't already come painted; you have to do that yourself or send it out somewhere. Not sure if that's true or not, but I vaguely recall someone stating that.

The user DoggieDoc also produced a great looking spear. I'm not sure if he's still doing them though.

I just got my Black Chrome Armored Batman today. Although I think this figure looks phenomenal, the strap on my figure arrived snapped. The very thin plastic piece that holds the end of the strap to the buckle snapped off on one side.

Felt apart on mine while unboxing too. Nothing that can't solve a drop of a glue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I honestly didn't expect this to sell out and then go for as much as it's going for now! Trying to find one around retail is crazy!

Anyone think they will reproduce his useless chest strap with a buckle that actually works so I can cut the original off? What a useless eyesore piece.

So between this and the regular Batman, which version would you get? I'm on the fence but leaning towards Armored one now knowing that a SS version is on its way

So between this and the regular Batman, which version would you get? I'm on the fence but leaning towards Armored one now knowing that a SS version is on its way

Get this, then maybe you will get lucky and get a bvs Batman or SS Batman later, armored Batman won't probably get made again unless hot toys does a battle damage armored Batman next hopefully they will.

Just grabbed one from Amazon Japan for US $190.00. The price went up just after I bought it but they still have a few.

After being a little disappointed with the light up spear, I picked up the glow in the dark one to try. I prefer the kryptonite on this one personally, a nice alternative if the light up feature doesn't bother you. Excuse the poor photos.
53869dfe53ad52998a12d38db3ff3fde.jpg
bd6e440c4fc64b79ccc5ccc5c88c1e23.jpg
56dc5eaed573ecdca1714cca782c0cb8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back