1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone had any luck finding somewhere to buy replacement batteries for the Toys Era spear? I've never seen this type of battery before and no idea how long it will last.

Someone had posted it quite a few pages back. It was some type of fishing lure battery I believe.

Has anyone had any luck finding somewhere to buy replacement batteries for the Toys Era spear? I've never seen this type of battery before and no idea how long it will last.

Google it. I dont know the name from the head, but you can buy it on eBay. It's some kind of fishing accessory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This mouth plate no bad 20170105_000209.jpg

Where can I find the spear from?
If you mean the Toys Era spear I got mine from kghobby but they've sold out of the LED version it seems. Onesixthkit are still selling it I think. There is the Tony Mei version as well but that costs quite a lot more.

I'm pretty pissed. The strap around the chest was broken out of the box. Cut the tape off and it was already undone. Couldn't find the piece that the fabric folded through. Hoping BBTS can take care of me with a replacement. :gah:

Back