1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad the dude who ran over Supe's has got the money to do that!!!! That's a £200 figure!!! WTF?!

If I'm not mistaken, that's the first version of Mark I? Though 2.0 won't make that much of a difference next to Armored Batman :lol

A few pics I took today, absolutely amazing figure.

IMG_2294_zpsiyah3tfn.jpg
[/URL]

Fantastic photos sir, but I love the last one! The lighting is perfect -- makes the figure very life-like it looks like a screenshot!

If I'm not mistaken, that's the first version of Mark I? Though 2.0 won't make that much of a difference next to Armored Batman :lol

Fantastic photos sir, but I love the last one! The lighting is perfect -- makes the figure very life-like it looks like a screenshot!

Yeah ai thought it was a screenshot for a second

Oh don't take it the wrong way, I wasn't trying to be argumentative with you haha. I just wanted to share my thoughts for some that may find the proportions of some IM figures to be a big drawback. I agree whole heartedly that the MK45 does appear to be a little...hungry lol. The only way for me to justify those proportions as well as displaying him next to other figures is what I posted earlier.

No, I wasn't arguing with you, I agreed with what you said. Just saying for the IM figures to fit a body inside, it would have to be bulky, maybe not as much as Armored Bats since they are probably using the bigger muscular body under it.

Thanks, if it wasn't for suicide squad if more time to take pics tonight :(

Looks immense, I'm tempted to pick this up but I think I'm going to wait for the standard version.

Only need one Batfleck in my collection.

Ima go back and check some of those blogger pics and see bc that reviewer said damn near zero leg & arm articulation lol. Thought I seen a few pics with his arms up a bit and legs spread.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Ima go back and check some of those blogger pics and see bc that reviewer said damn near zero leg & arm articulation lol. Thought I seen a few pics with his arms up a bit and legs spread.

Bloggers will do whatever it takes to get the best pictures with the free toys they get. It's another thing to do that with your own $250 toy...

Bloggers will do whatever it takes to get the best pictures with the free toys they get. It's another thing to do that with your own $250 toy...
So true. I always display mine somewhere between a straight museum pose & slight action pose anyways. Never anything drastic at all!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Never been big on articulation being a big factor in purchasing or not. Can the figure pose at all? If yes, then I'm good.

This figure has great detail, some posability, and just looks incredible.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Back