1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People still complaining about the height? lol

It's not even an issue. You have a guy that's 3" taller to start. Add the extra height from those huge boots and the thick helmet and he easily should look that much taller. I think the scale is perfect.

I know, right. I just don't get how people are complaining about the height of it.
It's accurate to the film, get over it.
It's like some people need an excuse not to buy it?
Just don't buy it dumbass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's exactly it. People can rationalize not purchasing it if they can find fault. So, whether legit or not, they will say it's out of scale so then they can be okay passing on the figure.

On top of that they vocalize their opinions in hopes of a response from another board member that validates their opinions. That's social media for ya.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

No complaints here =)

Armored Batman is a beast! Can't wait to have it posed on my Batman shelf next to Arkham City Batman. Love how HT got the girth of the armor right, particularly on the legs. Quite not convinced with how it was done on the PF prototype, which is more like the Iron Man figures.

GJ1980, I hope you don't mind my sharing your photo @ our local collectors group, will put propoer credit of course. Thanks!

Who is complaining about the height? Seriously, too many posts to go through. I just cannot believe there are complaints on that.

But to those complaining about the height, just stop posting and do not come back to the thread. That is accurate to the film and real life. It is not even a valid complain.

Now the mouthplates, even though I do not care about the accuracy issue there, is understandable.

ac68a36c9b65cafe602ecce7636ed575.jpg

No complaints here =)

:lol at Iron Man. Yea, that really looks like a dude can fit in that suit. :lol

I guess you can have the two in fighting pose but I kind of wish they had a desperate battle damage chest piece

Armored Batman is a beast! Can't wait to have it posed on my Batman shelf next to Arkham City Batman. Love how HT got the girth of the armor right, particularly on the legs. Quite not convinced with how it was done on the PF prototype, which is more like the Iron Man figures.

GJ1980, I hope you don't mind my sharing your photo @ our local collectors group, will put propoer credit of course. Thanks!

Share away. I'm just glad you appreciate the photos as much as I do =)

Anyone know if the bat signal will happen? I remember seeing this a while back when HT reveal armored bat.

Thank you, Clip! I cannot wait to see your full review.

Last edited:
I love in the fight scene when superman first says Martha how batfleck looks around like he thought someone else said it. Classic affleck - would pay real money for that BD helmet and the dazed and confused affleck plate.

He nailed batman. Nailed it.

Back