1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a height comparison to Supes. Photo by 玩物狂人

5pyNuPS.jpg

Hey guys. I saw a heat vision superman sculpt on eBay. Not sure if is osk. How can you tell?

I believe his main user name is iyiyyy. I bought mine from this user and it was a professional listing from OSK. PayPal transaction even reflected as such.

I believe his main user name is iyiyyy. I bought mine from this user and it was a professional listing from OSK. PayPal transaction even reflected as such.

Yeah. I saw that user name as the seller but wasn't sure. Thanks for confirming. :duff :hi5:

Showed up today....very nice figure. Quick pics, gotta run out. Back later to answer questions. Enjoy!

Congrats, Karnis! Armored Bats surely is a monster next to Superman! Thanks for the quick-point review, too. Your description of the ankles remind me of the Arkham City Batman.

Nice to see that the plate on the lowest ab section is also futzed well on yours. You think HT tweaked the collar area compared to the proto? It looks really good in all the pics I've seen of the final product. Collar looked too wide and too low on the prototype.

Hey guys. I saw a heat vision superman sculpt on eBay. Not sure if is osk. How can you tell?

You can also try Kit's own online store https://onesixthkit.com/. He offers the same products you see in his Ebay account, at prices a bit lower since he's selling it direct. He also accepts Paypal for orders placed on his site.

In fairness to Hot toys the MOS figures where some of their best....they have continued that with this BVS line,awesomeness.:duff

The ankles are definitely better than the AC Batman. Those ab plates do have some flexibility in them. TBH I haven't paid much attention to the collar, it seems pretty accurate. One thing I did notice was swapping out hands might be tougher than usual as they have to fit inside the gauntlet and it can be challenging to get it to line up.

If you pose the figure in a slightly crouched, battle ready position, the differences are not as jarring. I'll post a pic of my current display pose in a bit & you guys can judge for yourselves. Personally I think it's fine. Batfleck is 4" taller than Cavill plus those bigassed boots. You can always put long foot pegs on Superman...there's plenty available out there from people who took them off the previous version. :D

If you pose the figure in a slightly crouched, battle ready position, the differences are not as jarring. I'll post a pic of my current display pose in a bit & you guys can judge for yourselves. Personally I think it's fine. Batfleck is 4" taller than Cavill plus those bigassed boots. You can always put long foot pegs on Superman...there's plenty available out there from people who took them off the previous version. :D

This. :lecture

Does anybody know if Hot Toys will change the lips on the armored batman figure?
I want to buy one but the only thing that's holding me back are the innacurate lips.
Looks more Sylvester Stallone than Ben Affleck.

Does anybody know if Hot Toys will change the lips on the armored batman figure?
I want to buy one but the only thing that's holding me back are the innacurate lips.
Looks more Sylvester Stallone than Ben Affleck.

Since it has been released, they won't make any changes to it. IMO, it looks like Ben.

Back