1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He looks a bit too big standing next to Supes. I mean, I know one of the things either Snyder or one of the producers said they liked about Ben was that he was taller then Henry, and they wanted someone that Superman would have to look up to. They never really played that out in the movie, though. In fact, in this image, they look pretty equal.

1118full-batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-screenshot-48.jpg

^^^ That's just a little movie magic so the shot is composed nicely. Cavill is probably standing on top of that sink for this shot. :D

Put him in a slight battle pose & it's fine.

bf1.jpg
bf2.jpg
bf3.jpg

Wow these pics are gonna be hard to look at without purchasing this for myself.:monkey2

Might have to go ahead and get it.

Forget the height issue - there are pictures of 250 dollar figures in rain scenes - who is crazy enough to get these guys wet???

And superman can fly. Doesn't matter how tall batman is - can't fly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm really confused how some here are either shocked or upset that armored bats is considerably taller. It's already been established that Snyder wanted this batman to tower superman, it was a deliberate choice. You clearly see the height difference in the film...so why would the the toy seem like a mistake? As mentioned, bens 6'4...the soles of those boots add an extra inch and a half...and then when you throw in an additional sole that's SPIKED, giving him ANOTHER inch and a half to two inches...guys, he's friggin closing in on 7' lol.

People keep referencing that face off frame and quickly forget that it's on a slope. It gives the illusion that superman is the same height, but then you look at their first meeting at lex's party, as well as the scene when batman tells superman that he'll save Martha...cmon guys. Look at my post...I included pics of those scenes showing the difference.

The toys got it right.

I'm really confused how some here are either shocked or upset that armored bats is considerably taller. It's already been established that Snyder wanted this batman to tower superman, it was a deliberate choice. You clearly see the height difference in the film...so why would the the toy seem like a mistake? As mentioned, bens 6'4...the soles of those boots add an extra inch and a half...and then when you throw in an additional sole that's SPIKED, giving him ANOTHER inch and a half to two inches...guys, he's friggin closing in on 7' lol.

People keep referencing that face off frame and quickly forget that it's on a slope. It gives the illusion that superman is the same height, but then you look at their first meeting at lex's party, as well as the scene when batman tells superman that he'll save Martha...cmon guys. Look at my post...I included pics of those scenes showing the difference.

The toys got it right.

:exactly:

Quoting myself for others to see.

If some are still unhappy with how monstrous he looks and can't be displayed with other figures outside of BvS... let's not forget that MoS supes was already out of scale with everything else. They just made him slightly shorter this time around, but he's still pretty tall and big. Of course batman needs to be taller in order for the scale to make sense.

The toys got it right.

I know, right. I just don't get how people are complaining about the height of it.
It's accurate to the film, get over it.
It's like some people need an excuse not to buy it?
Just don't buy it dumbass

Funiest thing is that if they want them to be the same height just swap the feet pegs.
Crybabies ;)

Funiest thing is that if they want them to be the same height just swap the feet pegs.
Crybabies ;)

I know. You know what's worse than armored batman being taller than superman?
My superman figure doesn't actually fly around my room or fire lazers from his eyes-it's a disgrace!!! I mean come on hot toys, what are you trying to pull here!!!

Back