1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes...came out great. Can't wait for mine to get here!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

So who buys figures at that timcent price? Its even more expensive than buying here in my country, something i never thought i could see. He used to have reasonable prices but if this trend continues i will have to resort to other ebay sellers.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

So who buys figures at that timcent price? Its even more expensive than buying here in my country, something i never thought i could see. He used to have reasonable prices but if this trend continues i will have to resort to other ebay sellers.

I have, but only because that figure (DX08 Joker) had been sold out for nearly 3-4 years in the US. I think I paid like $330 including shipping and he ships fast.

I have... And I will.

It's not like Euro guys get much else of a choice. You can either go through scalpers, Sideshow, which in the end adds up almost to the same value. You can manage to order from a European shop, pay a little less and wait up to six more months. FYI, I'm still waiting for John Snow...

Whoa, it turned out so good, can't wait to get mine... in a month or two. :"(

Clipper's review of Nightmare BM makes me want to get it...but I think I'll be passing on it for this; I should be able to reduce the price by $50 with rewards points.

I can't help but see a cheap, toy-like figure:

It's a nasty picture. Like most of these phone pics, they distort the subject due to their nasty little lens. And then we have the ubiquitous flash to blur and washout all the lovely detail. However, the blogger pics are awesome, even the tacky "fight" scenes can't take away from the quality of this figure. And they even made a decent cape! It's a great figure.

710fd89df357c28fb7d623562d5c8ea0.jpg
70bae4f89a3527400fa73fed1be6a0c8.jpg

Looks fine to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back