1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
e0edc954d67cd8fb31b5983a53750ac2.jpg

Looks fine to me lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This turned out great. Nothing to complain about just based on the pictures. It looks amazing in the pictures.

I think this looks pretty good. In regular lighting it's not as impressive in my opinion though. If you can put it in a dark cabinet or something with low lighting it looks cooler.

How come the face plates on regular and nightmare are awesome and this is off????
Class figure still....can't decide between this and nightmare....have regular ordered.

looks amazing to me! :rock

I don't mind the mouth plates. they looks great to me. Will still see about cutting up those Affleck sculpts to fit the armored head though. might have to Frankenstein some parts though for the jaw/chin strap

Looks fantastic and life like. Makes me wonder why they bothered with the dopey Black chrome version.

My only issue with this figure is the lack of options. I wish he came with more stuff.

Back