1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And ordered. Can't wait to get him. I was hoping to mod a smirking face plate, but seeing how the plates were designed with the little bit of mask around it, I'm not sure that's an option for me anymore.

I kept deliberating on which versions of these to buy. With so many options out there, budget and price was a big factor, and I even pre-ordered the DCC figures thinking I could be fine with those. But in the end there was no question that I had to go with Hot Toys. I wanted to avoid that and save some money, but I also wanted the best versions possible, and for me once again HT is it.

Looks fantastic and life like. Makes me wonder why they bothered with the dopey Black chrome version.

My only issue with this figure is the lack of options. I wish he came with more stuff.

complain complain:lol- geeez life is full of that- be more positive:wave

Only thing that turns me off is that the sculpt of the helmet seems soft. Not a lot of hard, crisp edges there.

Photo by Eric Lam

13925649_634491926710181_5983963003701675822_o.jpg

This thing looks amazing. Absolutely can't wait for him. I'm even thinking about picking up a second Supes figure with a custom heat vision sculpt just to specifically go with him.

Back