1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
684777a30edeb131387eaa590c08bc1c.jpg
1d21971fdd0e256376698e9b1b498d0b.jpg

Looks like Ben Afleck to me. I should be receiving this figure in 3-4 days [emoji14]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whatisthis.jpg

WHAT IS THIS???
HT better not come with a new version i swear to god i just shelled out way too much money for this one and a custom kryptonite spear.

$ 396 at Timcent as of when I'm writing this. Big pass for me!

Congrats HT, you've lost another chance to sell me something!:censored:moon

That's a high price ! That's a European price !! I'm sure in the next few weeks HK sellers will reduce it by good 20$ or more...
This is the first time that a HK price is higher than the european retail...[emoji34]

Give it a few weeks and the price will drop. For me it also doesn't help that the pound is so weak at the moment, it's making my toys way more expensive.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

He looks fantastic in those pictures. Mouth plates are a bit lacking, but the angry one looks good. I'll be displaying him next to my MoS Superman. :yess:

Wow! Incredible looking figure. Hot Toys are killing it with this line. A closed mouth or smirking mouth plate would have been cool, but I'm fine with the plates it comes with. They look great.

Give it a few weeks and the price will drop. For me it also doesn't help that the pound is so weak at the moment, it's making my toys way more expensive.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Agreed I'd have bought more recently if it wasn't for the british currency conversion being a little underwhelming the last couple of months. Hopefully it goes back up soon

Back