1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coz you will only ever turn it on once or twice, and after that you will remove the batteries so they won't leak and ruin your fancy toy one day in the future... That's my advice.

I watched it yesterday, and I could've sworn they were white!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

They are white.

OsMpYWw.jpg

sky blue

They are white, the whole damn film is in one filter after another that it all looks oversaturated. Someone posted a pic in a Wonder Woman thread of everyone in a yellow tint

Was just about to say that there is a filter to the film. Just with the MOS Superman, the cape and suit was lighter than what the suit looked like in the film.

It takes about a month for Sideshow to get these after they arrive at Secret Base, right?

Me too lol! Well it's 5:24am in HK right now so...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Correct. Usually 4-6 weeks. Some arrive in about a month, some it takes about a month and a half like the poster above said.

So best case scenario August 31st-ish to about September 14th in terms of range if it does release this week. Awesome.

Back