1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah really disappointing that there is no spear. I guess HT didn't want to bother having to create a whole new accessory. Adding a lightsabre to Rey was easy because they just used the same one they did for Luke.

Well, since they don't have all the accesories in this photo that doesn't mean much. The lightsaber isn't there. Faceplates. Eyes for deadpool.

Surprised that the armored version is coming before the regular version. I'm more interested in the regular if I decide to get either but am interested in seeing reviews of this.

Surprised that the armored version is coming before the regular version. I'm more interested in the regular if I decide to get either but am interested in seeing reviews of this.

Yeah me too.
Still hoping they squeeze out the regular version before,
I got the chrome version on pre order but may have to get this if it turns out better than the proto

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wont surprise me that they kept the spear for a bd version.
The released product looks awesome.

Looks like no spear. The finish on the figure does look more accurate than the prototypes though.

Oh boy oh boy- looks great- the sheen on the armor looks better than proto pics....!! Hope it gets out on the next month or so...

Man, I still can't decide if I want to get both or not :lol Wasn't sold on the black chrome at first but some convention photos a few months ago made it look kind of nice. The fact that this has shipping as pending versus the $10 flat rate of the black chrome leads me to believe it will be the usual $18-$20, which sucks since I figure they're essentially the same figure.

Man, I still can't decide if I want to get both or not :lol Wasn't sold on the black chrome at first but some convention photos a few months ago made it look kind of nice. The fact that this has shipping as pending versus the $10 flat rate of the black chrome leads me to believe it will be the usual $18-$20, which sucks since I figure they're essentially the same figure.

A few people over on the thread for the BCV are saying they went from that one to the standard. I was kind of hoping to see them side by side in an actual photo and not photoshops before release.

A few people over on the thread for the BCV are saying they went from that one to the standard. I was kind of hoping to see them side by side in an actual photo and not photoshops before release.

Definitely wanted to see both versions side by side before they released. I have the black chrome on preorder but if this turned out significantly better compared to the prototype then I'd consider trying to move my nrd over to this.

So, within the next couple of weeks this will be released in China, right? Wonder if it will hit before SDCC. I'm sure we'll see the finished figure there. Hopefully with the spear, and new face plates. The fact that the spear isn't in this photo doesn't mean much as none of his accessories are there.

I'm glad this is coming soon. This is the only Batman I'm buying to represent the movie.

So, within the next couple of weeks this will be released in China, right? Wonder if it will hit before SDCC. I'm sure we'll see the finished figure there. Hopefully with the spear, and new face plates. The fact that the spear isn't in this photo doesn't mean much as none of his accessories are there.

My sentiments also. There's still a glimmer of hope.

The Rey figure comes with a lightsaber accessory and that's not pictured.

If they tweaked the face to actually make it look like Affleck, this may end up being my favorite figure from Hot Toys. Just the added finish to the armor takes this a long way. I just wish that picture was a bit clearer, because at the moment it looks like it could be the same weird Stallone faceplate.

Looks good, DD. Seriously considering getting one of these from you. There needs to be a spear in the BvS collection somewhere.

Back