1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great! Can't wait to see the finished product.
Me too! I'm rushing home after work everyday to work on it, haha. It's turning out well and I'm anxious to get a real world prototype rather than just my model. Hopefully I'll have something tangible within a few weeks.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

looks nice but this is a 1/1 right? :lol

Haha yes, the spear in the photo is 1:1. My model is done in centimeters/millimeters and is currently accurate in 1/6 scale. Based off reference photos from the film I have the spear at ~5 ft long, which would make it ~10 inches tall (~25cm).

Still hoping HT will include the spear with the figure, and they just held off on showing it to not spoil the film. Seems like an obvious choice for an accessory.

I think Knightmare Bats will be released, but I am starting to wonder if maybe they'll make it a con exclusive like Mezco did with their Armored Batman.

I think Knightmare Bats will be released, but I am starting to wonder if maybe they'll make it a con exclusive like Mezco did with their Armored Batman.

When you guys say Con exclusive do you mean comic con? And if it's an exclusive how does that work, in other words can I buy it say on Sideshow without going to the con?

That would make sense if they still plan on releasing it in my opinion. Probably would sell better as an exclusive rather than a regular release.

Hey guys just thought I'd show everyone my updated model for the spear. It is more or less done with the exception of the Kryptonite which I am moving onto now.

I definitely think Knightmare Bats will be an exclusive. I think they probably saw what a small part that look played in the movie and figured it would be a better seller than a regular release.

Hey all, looking for some input. I have my first prototype in of the Kryptonite spear I am designing, but it is comically too small. No biggie, scaling up the design is easy... but I was wondering if anyone had any idea of the dimensions of the spear in the film. I have searched and searched and found nothing! The design is looking great, I think, but I can't be perfectly accurate without actual dimensions and good scale.

If anyone has any information on this point me in the right direction. Thanks!

c1ddc5ff174be7caf9328c7dad3ce967.jpg
ed1d67740635730520c72b6f11da558a.jpg
adbb08fa1083e3e9e902ee57df78e9c2.jpg
8df0b620965c05da9e9592ef8efdf12a.jpg
9c460a69c4ab72e7e0af0af20cbb381b.jpg
b8ce657401f38b500af9163588b65d38.jpg

I think the actual staff should reach up to the shoulders and then the kryptonite is around a head and half.

I think the actual staff should reach up to the shoulders and then the kryptonite is around a head and half.
So you believe the spear should be just a tad shorter than Kal-El? That's sort of what I was thinking. Right now I have the staff scaled up to be almost 2 inches taller than it is, which should put it right around shoulder height, then add the height of the spear to reach about halfway up his head/neck.

Looks great! Upscale it and there you go!

That's the plan! Probably getting a new print ordered tonight or tomorrow. I'll have BvS Kal-El delivered next week, it seems, so I'll see how it compares to him, let alone MoS Kal-El.

Back