1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Those look cool.

Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

The film's art book and batman tech book

The art book wasn't as good as the Marvel ones

I can't believe that one movie actually has three versions of a single character (normal, Apocalypse, and Armored) that I'm seriously considering purchasing. :horror

I can't believe that one movie actually has three versions of a single character (normal, Apocalypse, and Armored) that I'm seriously considering purchasing. :horror

I know, right? :lol

The batman tech manual is superb, the movie art book is mostly pictures from the set, it lacks the "art concepts". It's the opposite of the The Man Of Steel Art book, that has tons of concept art and illustration designs.

one reason is they are all very different looks from each other- not like buying a repaint or slight changes like a Cap or BW figure...

Don't know if anyone has asked this before but anyone think HT would do a 2 in 1 armored and non armored Batman figure?

Actually come to think of it , why didn't they do a Batman figure with attachable armor pieces?

Actually come to think of it , why didn't they do a Batman figure with attachable armor pieces?

Dollar-03-june.gif

4 versions. Black Chrome Armored.

New photo from SB

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    151.1 KB · Views: 205

Regular Batmans arms still look too long and droopy for me, but I love the changes to the now more muscular body.

Back