1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

I love the DCD statue though- may have to pick it up as well as Supes and WW statues...

Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Fi...

Anyone else feel a bit disappointed by the armoured suit? Or, should I say, the lack of an explanation behind it? He just kind of appears in it. I suppose I was just hoping that there'd be a least some kind of description of it - even just a line to Alfred would have done.

Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Does the DCD Statue have light-up eyes? Dealbreaker if not.

I don't believe so. Not a big deal to me, just a feature that I would barely use anyway.

Anyone else feel a bit disappointed by the armoured suit? Or, should I say, the lack of an explanation behind it? He just kind of appears in it. I suppose I was just hoping that there'd be a least some kind of description of it - even just a line to Alfred would have done.

I loved the design, it was crude looking and matched Bat's training methods. One of the reasons that I liked the movie, was that the Armor design was right from the the pages of The Dark Knight Returns (as well as some of the imagery).

Last edited:

I loved the design, it was crude looking and matched Bat's training methods. One of the reasons that I liked the movie, was that the Armor design was right from the the pages of The Dark Knight Returns (as well as some of the imagery).

I'm not talking about design. I just resented the lack of an explanation for it. I was hoping that it might have some cool features that would aid him in the fight, or maybe some strength enhancing mechanics. Or, if it was just simply to provide a little extra armour, it would have been nice for him to mention to Alfred something along the lines of 'I'm gonna need something stronger' or 'something that can take a hit'. I'd have sooner seen a bit of info on that than any of the unnecessary subplots.

I'm not talking about design. I just resented the lack of an explanation for it. I was hoping that it might have some cool features that would aid him in the fight, or maybe some strength enhancing mechanics. Or, if it was just simply to provide a little extra armour, it would have been nice for him to mention to Alfred something along the lines of 'I'm gonna need something stronger' or 'something that can take a hit'. I'd have sooner seen a bit of info on that than any of the unnecessary subplots.

I don't really think an explanation is necessary considering everything else Batman has in his arsenal. I could see armor being useful to him in other situations besides fighting Superman. Maybe there will be more info about it in the extras on the DVD though.:dunno

A whole half hour was hacked from this film to appease the studio's low certification desire and reduce the running time so cinemas could screen it more often. So perhaps that and other issues are dealt with in the director's cut?

Doesn't his suit already have some scratches and Dents before he even fights Superman? If so, that would hint that he has used it before.

Just PO'd this figure today. That now makes four BvS figures.

I PO'd Batman and Wonderwoman. Was only gonna get those two but I ended also Pre-ordering Black chrome batman. Three for me.

No, I actually hate it when a director thinks the audience are stupid and have to explain everything.
Why does this need explanation? He'd easily get his ass handed to him if he fights with just his regular suit.
So he needs an armor to try to stand toe to toe with Supes. Nuff said.

No, I actually hate it when a director thinks the audience are stupid and have to explain everything.
Why does this need explanation? He'd easily get his ass handed to him if he fights with just his regular suit.

Oh yeah? What benefits does this suit have over the standard one?

Doesn't his suit already have some scratches and Dents before he even fights Superman? If so, that would hint that he has used it before.

Honestly can't remember. But if that was the case, why not use it all the time?

yeah really- he needs a stronger suit to get pummeled in- why was this even a question that needed to be asked???

Never thought I'd buy any DC figures but after seeing the movie, I think this is the Batman for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Fi...

Remember when Supes rams him through a building and throws him at the batsignal...
Without the suit...

If it's literally just a few metal plates over a normal suit then technically speaking it'd still be, as Hudson says...

Maybe it is just me, but I do actually like to have things like this explained, as opposed to just guessing.

i was disappointed with the lack of build up to the fight. I get what you're saying about how he just shows up in it.

I'll have to see the movie again but I could've sworn earlier in the movie Bruce asks Alfred about a suit being ready or something ... I assumed he was talking about this.

Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Fi...

If it's literally just a few metal plates over a normal suit then technically speaking it'd still be, as Hudson says...

Maybe it is just me, but I do actually like to have things like this explained, as opposed to just guessing.

Its just pretty much a given man...There's a lot of stuff from this movie that was heavily inspired by graphic novel "The Dark Knight Returns"...
And in the confrontation, Batman wore the suit to be able to stand up better with Superman.

I'll have to see the movie again but I could've sworn earlier in the movie Bruce asks Alfred about a suit being ready or something ... I assumed he was talking about this.

He was just talking about the regular batsuit.
Cause Bruce was gonna break in Lexcorp as Batman, and Alfred tells him you dont need to cause Bruce Wayne was able to get more information than Batman did, and also, Bruce Wayne is invited to Lex's party.

Back