1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is a bit darker in the film due to the washed out color, but if I recall, last time I saw the film I just didn’t see the jet black Black Chrome color at all. Even in the rain, like what people say. While it is a cool looking figure, I don’t think the BC version really represents the color very well in any capacity. Plus, I feel the scratches and knicks on it are a bit embellished being that they’re white on a jet black background.

I’d go for the regular version.

b6f40102102d82234feb956825c029ab.jpg

+1 for the regular version, or the battle damaged Toy Fair figure if you can find it. The expression isn't great but he comes with that awesome spear.

Yeah the Black Chrome does look really cool but I'd probably still have the more accurate version.

Funny thing is I actually see all three available on FB right now for about the same $350. Not sure if I should wait for something cheaper? Or is that about as good as it's gonna get nowadays? It's certainly cheaper than ebay prices...

Man, I can't believe I didn't buy one of these earlier! He just looks absolutely epic in hand.

Still debating on if I want to get the spear or not, since they're going for around $50 these days...

20200607_203807 (2).jpg

20200607_203917 (2).jpg

20200607_204057 (4).jpg

Man, I can't believe I didn't buy one of these earlier! He just looks absolutely epic in hand.

Still debating on if I want to get the spear or not, since they're going for around $50 these days...

Is the spear authentic? There's multiple copies of 3rd party spears how there.

How's the condition of your suit? Mine's quite tacky and some had stuck to the armor.

It's the Toysera one, so I assume it's authentic. There are cheaper glow in the dark versions, but I'd only want the lightup kind.

And no tackiness that I can feel. It's a bit hard to keep the head from popping off, but that's the only issue I can find.

I only have one gripe with my figure and that is the left side of the cape is shorter than the right side and it also folds itself in. I don?t know if that result of having that bandolier come out through that side or not. Still, one of my favorite figures in my collection.

View attachment 487037

View attachment 487039

View attachment 487040

Nice, so I see you went for one. Excellent pics!

I only have one gripe with my figure and that is the left side of the cape is shorter than the right side and it also folds itself in. I don?t know if that result of having that bandolier come out through that side or not. Still, one of my favorite figures in my collection.

Mine does that also.

Thanks guys. I was a bit worried about the posability and thought it might be necessary to make those mods others have done, but I can get as much out of it as I really need to.

Thanks guys. I was a bit worried about the posability and thought it might be necessary to make those mods others have done, but I can get as much out of it as I really need to.

There's a mod for Armored Batman?

What is there to change? I thought it's a perfect figure other than the articulation.

Apparently people weren't happy with the articulation of the arms, and so made some alterations to the thick undersuit underneath. I guess so he could more easily hold the spear above his head or something. I came across a couple tutorials when I was watching Youtube reviews.

5be737c64d21ff5ebb01a58806a8869a.jpg

This dude is a beast.

View attachment 487037

You guys are terrible influences - and I'm thankful for it! :lol Like you DJ, I don't know why I didn't grab one of these a long time ago. Very impressive! FYI - I nabbed the last light-up Toys Era spear at OSO (it's not on in the pic).

Armored Bats_2.jpeg

Welp, it happened to me. The little rod that hold the bandolier broke off when I was adjusting the thing.

This gave me an opportunity to take it out of the cut slot of the cape and slide from underneath the cape. I cut a piece from a needle and used glue. Also just went ahead and loosened the buckles a bit. The bandolier now sits right, the back of the cape is even, and the left side of the cape isn?t awkwardly raised.

Guess the little rod breaking was a blessing in disguise.

Back