1/6 Hot Toys - MMS314D12 - Iron Man: Mark III (Stealth Mode Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking at the pic, the mk3 dc legs looks undersized n short..

It's not as inaccurate as you'd think. Not a completely accurate comparison due to the perspective, but the new Mk III is pretty close to what it should be.

mkIII_proportions.jpg

I'm still expecting this to arrive in December even though my last flex was pushed to January.

Received in UK from Sideshow, import charges much lower through UPS than fed ex :0)

Nope, not from sideshow. But it was released

Received this from sideshow last week. In the uk.

As previously mentioned UPS delivered it cheaper than FedEx.

I find ups less reliable though. But in this case no damage and they didn't send to the wrong address...

I've read that loonentoys from China is a legit HT seller. Has anyone here done business with him as of late?

Good seller. BUT I've seen people using that name in postings and titles trying to use his rep to make sales . So be sure who your dealing with

Mine is also charging on the 17th...can't wait for this. This will be my only mk3. I don't need any more red and gold armors (except mk45).

I've read that loonentoys from China is a legit HT seller. Has anyone here done business with him as of late?

I know this is late but I just received a single stormtrooper from him. Arrived 2 days quicker than expected. Great packaging. Judging from his feedback and from my personal experience, I feel very comfortable saying he's legit.

Back