1/6 Hot Toys - MMS314D12 - Iron Man: Mark III (Stealth Mode Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I pre-ordered. I'm loving all the diecast releases so far. All the insecure people can judge me and tell me how I should or shouldn't spend my money while I'm enjoying my life and toys.

I like you. :clap

I also love the die cast and I love this figure. Don't care much what anyone says. I like the different color schemes on familiar armors. Make more. I'll keep buying them.

Last edited:
Saw this and the MK7 Stealth at my local shop when a collector was trading them in and OMG both of these pieces are gorgeous. I touched this one and held it for a bit and has such a great weight to it. The colors are amazing. It is just a great figure, plain and simple.

Just saw this...

12106954_960032250701770_7227611202832183992_n.jpg

...are we getting pics tonight?

Yeah the figure was available at shows so some have it in hand i am sure.

I think budget stark featured this collector before, but I don't believe its budget Starks collection.

budget stark featured ironman_sg's collection on his channel. You can find pictures of his collection here:

https://instagram.com/ironman_sg/

(amazingly sick btw... i love his custom work)

however the above pictures of all the secret projects, milk war machines, etc do not belong to the same collector.

these are completely two separate collections owned by two different people.

Posted a few comparisons pics on height issues with the Mk 3 die cast. Added another one here for the Stealth version SDCC exclusive.

short7.jpg

Looks awesome on a backdrop of 10 grand worth of Secret project and SDDC Gunmetal figs :lol

I don't get how you guys are so suprised by this. I own three stealth IVs. The gun metal iii was regularly selling for $300-500 two years ago, maybe less before that. It's only in the last year the price sky rocketed I really liked the Mark vii at at a point I opened vii of them . Some of us are just very weird

To me it looks like the arms are actually a bit longer. Legs look ok if you line it up with the mk43 at the crotch.

But regarding height, definitely shorter though, however smurfs are suppose to be short no? Jkidding, the color variation has really grown on me and I'm excited to have mine on order. Now wait begins...

To me it looks like the arms are actually a bit longer. Legs look ok if you line it up with the mk43 at the crotch.

But regarding height, definitely shorter though, however smurfs are suppose to be short no? Jkidding, the color variation has really grown on me and I'm excited to have mine on order. Now wait begins...

I think the arms are fine; the shoulders just sit at different heights, but the arms look to be about the same length. The Mark 3 just has a shorter torso, which makes the arms look longer (proportionally).

I think the arms are fine; the shoulders just sit at different heights, but the arms look to be about the same length. The Mark 3 just has a shorter torso, which makes the arms look longer (proportionally).

Yep you're right. I see now the other figures have their arms spread out more from the body than the stealth mk3.

Back