1/6 Hot Toys - MMS314D12 - Iron Man: Mark III (Stealth Mode Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now can they just show Blue Steel and MkV diecast. Then I kinda hope that's it at least until Civil War.... but somehow I don't think it will be.

Charlie the Funland Robot

latest

I'm shocked that this is the same price as the regular diecast Mk III ... not buying it but still very surprised and happy for those taking the plunge.

Gorgeous figure, damn you HT, you are not getting any more of my money!!!!!!!

Crap. Ordered.

I would of thought given that they sell in USD they could have adjusted the price lower. Translated back to Korean Won, they are earning more....they should have a policy like Apple, have quarterly reviews on currency. For example these figures in USD has risen, but translated to AUD they have gone up significantly. I don't think that is fair.

Oh yea, I ordered too...

Big picture though, iron man is their best selling line.

Depends what you mean by "line" though.

Black Widow is their best selling "line" after watching a documentary on Hot Toys. Iron Man is second.

From what I heard in the documentary/behind the scenes of Hot Toys, Black Widow is the highest seller specifically in Singapore markets.

I would of thought given that they sell in USD they could have adjusted the price lower. Translated back to Korean Won, they are earning more....they should have a policy like Apple, have quarterly reviews on currency. For example these figures in USD has risen, but translated to AUD they have gone up significantly. I don't think that is fair.

They'll always be cheaper in Asia because they don't need to pay for them to be shipped to the U.S. before being sent out to customers by Sideshow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My bad YP, I was mistaken. In the video, JC Hong does say that Black Widow is the best seller world wide around the 3:15 minute mark. Right before that, he was discussing sales specifically in South Korea. So that is why I was thinking that...plus I thought Iron Man would be the obvious worldwide seller or Captain America.

Behind the Design: Hyper-Detailed 1:6 Scale Action Figures From Hong Kong’s Hot Toys |

Yeah that I remembered, the top 3 indiv sellers. As a line IM mops the floor with everything else.

Back