Hot Toys - MMS293-294? - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th Luke Skywalker & Leia Organa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS293-294? - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th Luke Skywalker & Leia Organ

Hopefully they're also removing the unibrow, mustache and square jaw.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS293-294? - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th Luke Skywalker & Leia Organ

what the hell heppened to Leia? That bad, HT?

princess-leia-old-toy.jpg

Eh, they've done better. Hair is still to dark. I'm not paying more than $280 though.

They might be waiting for the marketing machine for VII to introduce Leia. That kicks off in September.

You're saying they won't display her at SDCC this month? Hmm, I think we'll see her at SDCC, they have a proto, why wouldn't they?

Anyway, whatever they do this WILL LOOK LIKE A DOLL, guys. I'm hep, need a Leia!

I'm just taking a wild ass guess. I'd be happy to see Leia show up at Comic Con.

They might be waiting for the marketing machine for VII to introduce Leia. That kicks off in September.

Yeah, hanging for an EP VII Leia.

Re: Where are Hot Toys Luke and Leia?

She'll definitely be at SDCC. The knock on her will be that she looks too young, somewhat Asian, too stylized, square jawed, and heroic, too fox-like and tall, her dome won't be correct and her box will be too small, and she'll look too much like a Sasquatch. But we'll be told not to worry cause the sculpt will be tweaked.

Re: Where are Hot Toys Luke and Leia?

I wonder if they'll **** up and decide to give her rooted hair.

Box too small? Hehehe

Maybe the Leia two pack would be rebel blockade runner Leia and medal ceremony Leia.

Maybe this goes up this week? Seems like a figure that almost nobody will be happy with. Hope I'm wrong.

Leia might be worth a gamble using PERS eyes. More than most figures she needs expressive eyes.

Maybe this goes up this week? Seems like a figure that almost nobody will be happy with. Hope I'm wrong.

No matter how hard they try people will complain about this figure, more than ever, I can already feel it

I sense otherwise. The Force tells me that Leia will be Hot Toys best Star Wars figure released or shown so far. :r2d2line

I hope you are right. But that's the point, people will complain anyway. All I know is that even if it sucks I'll get her... I need her

And with all the Marvel previews so far this week I can ONLY hope Leia preview will be today or tomorrow!!!

September is the launch of all Episode 7 products. Hasbro has said they will be showing Episode 7 products, therefore if they have the go ahead, Hot Toys should as well, as well as other companies that have Star Wars merchandise for Episode 7. So I fully expect a heavy dose of Star Wars from Hot Toys with multiple figures being shown, including Leia.

Someone posted that same pic above in the Terminator section with "T-1000" instead of Leia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back