Hot Toys - MMS293-294? - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th Luke Skywalker & Leia Organa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS293-294? - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th Luke Skywalker & Leia Organ

Someone posted that same pic above in the Terminator section with "T-1000" instead of Leia.

I would be down for either fig honestly :lol

Re: Hot Toys - MMS293-294? - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th Luke Skywalker & Leia Organ

Someone posted that same pic above in the Terminator section with "T-1000" instead of Leia.

That's how I found this one. I went to go check to verify for myself, and it said "Hot Toys Leia", soooooo. . . . .

Seems like they just found out something was wonky cuz now it displays the Batman statue.

Re: Where are Hot Toys Luke and Leia?

They changed the pic, but didn't change the code to hide the preview banner :lol

OK, so Leia, T-1000 are both coming from HT for SDCC.

OK, so Leia, T-1000 are both coming from HT for SDCC.
And Luke/Han Stormtroopers if the same URL coding is to be believed (though I didn't see that one personally)

EDIT: And a Terminator Endoskeleton

:gah: I'm probably in for all five of those figures. Nice they are coming though, hope t-800 endo is diecast.

The Princess Leia URL is now password protected. hmmmmm....

How can it be password protected if it doesn't exist?

g7t4yLh.png

:gah: I'm probably in for all five of those figures. Nice they are coming though, hope t-800 endo is diecast.

All except the Han Luke Stormies. I don't need those :lol

And Luke/Han Stormtroopers if the same URL coding is to be believed (though I didn't see that one personally)

EDIT: And a Terminator Endoskeleton

OK, someone is having fun.

Someone needs to start a Leia thread. This combo thread with bogus numbers has been bugging the crap out of me. Haven't slept for weeks. She's a princess dammit. Some respect.

Someone needs to start a Leia thread. This combo thread with bogus numbers has been bugging the crap out of me. Haven't slept for weeks. She's a princess dammit. Some respect.
No point until she's actually shown. There's already a Luke thread and a Leia one will be up if she's shown any time soon.

Though if the Sideshow URL thing is anything to go by she'll be seen tomorrow at the Preview Night along with everything else that's been teased so far.

We know she's coming, really shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.

The surprise would be if she WASN'T shown.

How about if she's only shown from behind, will that still be a surprise? ;)

Actually, that'd be kinda funny. Something I'd be inclined to do if I was the setup guy, just to mess with people for a couple hours.

****. :lol

I keep coming here.. for nothing.

How about if she's only shown from behind, will that still be a surprise? ;)

Somebody will say that the Leia figure doesn't have a front to it, like they thought the Falcon cockpit is only supposed to be shown from behind and has no front! :slap

the Falcon cockpit is only supposed to be shown from behind and has no front! :slap

That would definitely help sell the likeness on HT's SW figures. ;) Bad-dum-bump!

Or put the SS Leia head on it with a sign "Waiting for final approval"

What if she is in a two-pack with Stormtrooper Luke?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back