Hot Toys - MMS293-294? - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th Luke Skywalker & Leia Organa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS293-294? - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th Luke Skywalker & Leia Organ

I will be getting this for sure it`s awesome

Re: Hot Toys - MMS293-294? - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th Luke Skywalker & Leia Organ

She's beautiful. Great sculpt. Easily one of my most anticipated.

Leia is the inverse of the other human figures. Better head sculpt and underwhelming clothing. The outfit is simple to begin with, so at this scale it needs a little bit extra attention - better drape would help a lot, so maybe it's possible to futz it up a level.

I completely agree.

Re: Where are Hot Toys Luke and Leia?

Incredible IMO.

61704f2a3eb5b816a1bdec984d531a83.jpg

e0b7261b2188b1e07adc6065a30eeb10.jpg

Tap'd from my 6 Plus

Wow, best photos by far. Just changed my mind about the whole ANH set. Luke and Leia will be mine.

Yep, sometimes HT really nail a sculpt.

Incredible IMO.

Tap'd from my 6 Plus

Anyone who thinks this is *OK* or *Good Enough* needs a psychologist or a ophthalmologist,
or both. :lol

It's amazing, probably one of the most beautiful 1/6 sculpts I've ever seen. Those eyes!

Yeah, just "good enough." No amount of hyperbole nor personal attacks is going to change the fact the sculpt isn't perfect nor "spot-on." Not sure why that's such a hard pill to swallow for some people.

leia-135675.jpg

Hmmmm, looking at these pics, gotta admit my initial impression was wrong. The more I study it, the more I'm loving the expression, eyes and overall portrait. About as close to the subject as I could reasonably expect. Gotta stop making snap comments based on first pics. I'm trying not to preorder stuff anymore but this will be a day one purchase.

Leia is astoundingly good. Luke is very very good. The stormtroopers are amazingly good. Ben is good, a beautiful figure but stylised. Revised Solo is good. Chewie is bad based on latest pics, but I'm reserving judgement. Sand trooper is astounding, Fett is excellent. Depends on whether you see a hole when you look at a doughnut or not.

The Falcon cockpit and Tie are incredible Star Wars collectibles.

I'd say they are doing pretty ****ing well. These are top level collectibles.

Yup. I second that.

I do believe this thread has become completely moot. Close it.

Leia is astoundingly good. Luke is very very good. The stormtroopers are amazingly good. Ben is good, a beautiful figure but stylised. Revised Solo is good. Chewie is bad based on latest pics, but I'm reserving judgement. Sand trooper is astounding, Fett is excellent. Depends on whether you see a hole when you look at a doughnut or not.

The Falcon cockpit and Tie are incredible Star Wars collectibles.

I'd say they are doing pretty ****ing well. These are top level collectibles.
Yeah, I was going to avoid the Hot Toys Star Wars train, but seeing Luke, Leia, and the improved Han here have pretty much swayed me the other way. Now I want them all. That Leia sculpt is just a thing of beauty.

I'm getting a James Bond vibe from Leia's pose here.

Yeah, I was going to avoid the Hot Toys Star Wars train, but seeing Luke, Leia, and the improved Han here have pretty much swayed me the other way. Now I want them all. That Leia sculpt is just a thing of beauty.

Yeah, it's just beautiful. Combined with the troopers which I think are outstanding, she would make-up a fantastic "capture" set up.
Aaarrgh.. my wallet... :lol

these look great! sure there are always little things we can nitpick as collectors but these are probably the best we will see in our lifetime of these characters.

Yeah, it's just beautiful. Combined with the troopers which I think are outstanding, she would make-up a fantastic "capture" set up.
Aaarrgh.. my wallet... :lol

Good luck.

yeah I used this yesterday but I don't think anyone noticed

I could sell my Rainman Jack and Danny and buy every HT Star Wars figure I could want. . .but I won't. . .so instead I'm going to have to go rob a bank I guess.

Incredible IMO.

Tap'd from my 6 Plus

Asking for better than this would be setting the bar awful high. I think it looks fantastic. I just hope she ships around the same timeframe as Luke.

That Leia is stunning. I wish I had the funds to get them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back