Hot Toys - MMS293-294? - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th Luke Skywalker & Leia Organa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS293-294? - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th Luke Skywalker & Leia Organ

Intrigue.

Love it. Would have loved to read Bauer's post before he snipped it. But I get it. Appreciate the info you do give us; god knows we don't deserve it.

I saw it (seriously.) It is pretty cool but I'm also a little bummed.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS293-294? - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th Luke Skywalker & Leia Organ

I'll tell you.....for $349.99 (and $42.81 for uh, ah small typing fee. Yeah, that's it. Small typing fee)

Bummed about what's missing?

Bummed that many of us recently got (or built) something that is the same thing and is pretty decent.

dupe post

Better hold onto my FAO Schwarz Slave Leia two pack now!:rotfl

Too bad i don't read or speak "---". :(

Bummed that many of us recently got (or built) something that is the same thing and is pretty decent.

You mean besides a 1/6th deluxe Vader?

so I guess #299 is an iron drone now... these things are not getting shown until SDCC..

Too bad i don't read or speak "---". :(

I didn't see the post either.... but my "---" just means like Vader or R2 or or Jedi Luke (I think it was this one personally) or Hoth Han or Hoth Luke or.... well, any and all Star Wars figures that will likely come from HT.

Well at some point i'm sure HT will cover most, if not all, of what SS already did. I realize the necessity for Jack to keep info secret as his job could be in question. What i don't understand is why HT won't just tell us in advance what's coming. Not all of the actual release info, but just a list of what's on the burner. It would allow us to plan accordingly. At this point i wasn't too invested in SS's figures. I have a few. But i'm going all in on HT's line. So knowing that HT will eventually cover most or all of what SS already did, why would anyone knowingly buy SS's? And with this in mind, could this be why HT has been confirmed for TFA stuff and so far, SS has not?

I think some people still need to learn the hard way.

Some people aren't ****ing snobs.

tumblr_mi4rhwdt7H1s2lvigo1_500.gif

Slave Leia was in the second wave of Hasbro's black series 6 inch figure line, released long after Disney entered the picture

I didn't see the post either.... but my "---" just means like Vader or R2 or or Jedi Luke (I think it was this one personally) or Hoth Han or Hoth Luke or.... well, any and all Star Wars figures that will likely come from HT.

You think they'll actually do Hoth figures down the line?

Makes me wonder if I should wait on buying the Sideshow ones...

Re: Where are Hot Toys Luke and Leia?

The Hoth ones would likely be the last they get to at this point. I hope, at least. :lol

You think they'll actually do Hoth figures down the line?

I wouldn't put it past them. Look at the trooper variants. HT loves variants.

But truthfully I don't expect HT Hoth any time soon... and its a year and a half to receive once they preview anyway, so we're talking years away.

I wouldn't put it past them. Look at the trooper variants. HT loves variants.

But truthfully I don't expect HT Hoth any time soon... and its a year and a half to receive once they preview anyway, so we're talking years away.

Truth. I want that Tauntaun anyway, so I'll probably just order 'em and swap the heads, which I'm not fond of.

I prefer Hot Toys over Sideshow (obviously?), so I'm definitely hoping for SOME overlap. But maybe not a remake of everything Sideshow's done, y'know?

I'm in the same boat, and have a lot of Sideshow Star Wars stuff. But damn HT makes such pretty toys. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back