1/6 Hot Toys MMS291 Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope 1/6th scale Spacetrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20160503_114921.jpg

My Spacetrooper literally just arrived!!
Exclusive Leia yesterday and now THIS!
Complete ANH Hot Toys line now :)
Bring on Tarkin please otherwise TESB thanks HT!

Received this one today (picked up in the Pop 20% off sale). My 2nd HT figure (1st was the sandtrooper) and this one looks great. Much as I like the sandtrooper, the shiny armour seems to give this one a more premium feel. I don't have my Sideshow stormtroopers readily at hand but I'm curious to see how the finish on the armour compares. Just wish that the backpack and tube was removable, but hopefully the Han trooper will be like Luke and convertible to a regular trooper or the stormtrooper will be re-released for ESB or Rogue One.

Any thoughts on why this one has stayed around so long? Just not very popular?

Also you are limited to one per ssc account, and it's exclusive. A huge pain in the @$$ if you want multiples

But totally worth it.

72383de98ce5dda070b11058e74c6a24_zpsdgsmgnok.jpg

Please excuse the quick and nasty shot. They look much better from the front angle but the glass reflections just weren't working and it's too late here to take them out for glamour shots.

Received this one today (picked up in the Pop 20% off sale). My 2nd HT figure (1st was the sandtrooper) and this one looks great. Much as I like the sandtrooper, the shiny armour seems to give this one a more premium feel. I don't have my Sideshow stormtroopers readily at hand but I'm curious to see how the finish on the armour compares. Just wish that the backpack and tube was removable, but hopefully the Han trooper will be like Luke and convertible to a regular trooper or the stormtrooper will be re-released for ESB or Rogue One.

SS's ones have a matte/flat/non-shiny look.

I just got mine yesterday and I absolutely love it. Should have got one long ago. Really like the clean look.

But totally worth it.

72383de98ce5dda070b11058e74c6a24_zpsdgsmgnok.jpg

Please excuse the quick and nasty shot. They look much better from the front angle but the glass reflections just weren't working and it's too late here to take them out for glamour shots.

Nice! I completely agree, I have a pair as well. But it took awhile to snag one on ebay for a reasonable price.

I want one, two actually but I just bought Leia, Fett is coming, Ultron Prime, Hulkbuster, BvS and now Civil War so this release takes a back seat a couple of cars back to all of those.

I'd say it's a combination between being a niche character and alot of other things being released in a short time.

I agree, so many figures were released soon after, including TFA mania, that a 2 second screen time OT trooper just got left in the dust. It's a shame, this is such a great figure. Maybe it's not a shame, whoever has been on the fence should really pick this up while it's still around.

Can we please stop bringing this thread up, especially telling others to get it. I really want a second, and just can't do it till about September. I also reckon everyone that has only one is likely thinking much the same thing.

:impatient::impatient:

I need only one, have a lot of black and white on the shelf as it is but he is one of my favorites because of the huge awesome gun and cool looking back pack.

Can we please stop bringing this thread up, especially telling others to get it. I really want a second, and just can't do it till about September. I also reckon everyone that has only one is likely thinking much the same thing.

:impatient::impatient:

IMG_4116.jpg

Can't get too many of this figure!

Anyone dying for another of these guys, Popcultcha has them on sale today for around $205-$210 shipped to the US.

Wow that's a good deal.

They are available here in Canada for $230 CDN SHIPPED !

Back