1/6 Hot Toys MMS291 Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope 1/6th scale Spacetrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welp, just ordered this guy with the Oscar2016 code! My first ever Stormtrooper. I would like to thank the Academy. :yess:

Little mishap with mine. I was trying to pry off the head, but wasn't thinking and had my hand pressed on the breathing hose, resulting in the connection between the helmet and breathing hose breaking. Thankfully, I glued it back in with some super glue, and it looks fine.

Little mishap with mine. I was trying to pry off the head, but wasn't thinking and had my hand pressed on the breathing hose, resulting in the connection between the helmet and breathing hose breaking. Thankfully, I glued it back in with some super glue, and it looks fine.

You've accidentally done something that I would like to do intentionally; find a spare piece of chest armour and you've got the option to make this a regular stormtrooper.

You've accidentally done something that I would like to do intentionally; find a spare piece of chest armour and you've got the option to make this a regular stormtrooper.
It wasn't exactly identical to the standard trooper. There was still a little piece attached to the "chin".

Got mine today and he is awesome. The head likes to pop off when I turn it but otherwise is perfect. Nothing broken and everything is tight.

I was planning to use the pointing finger but it looks a little goofy with just one Spacetrooper. Might give it to one of my Stormies. All around great figure!

Got my Spacetrooper today. He looks pretty good with my Marmit troopers. They hold up quite well.

Here's a quick phone pic

Mstormy HTspace Msandy.jpg

Just brought this guy back out on display until Leia arrives. It really is an awesome figure. Feels very EU but nice to know it's legit. I'm contemplating tracking down a Shadow Trooper now that they're supposed to show up in Rogue One. I heard Lucasfilm just tried to trademark the name. Surprised that hadn't already been done.

Just brought this guy back out on display until Leia arrives. It really is an awesome figure. Feels very EU but nice to know it's legit. I'm contemplating tracking down a Shadow Trooper now that they're supposed to show up in Rogue One. I heard Lucasfilm just tried to trademark the name. Surprised that hadn't already been done.

Why not wait for the Rogue One version?
:dunno

Back