1/6 Hot Toys - MMS274 - TDKR - John Blake with Bat-Signal 1/6th scale Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises - Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Detective John Blake ??

If they come out with this one with GCPD gear, I'm gonna be kicking myself for not picking up Gordon...

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises - Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Detective John Blake ??

Anyone know where I can pick up the little Gotham City patch on Blakes jacket :dunno

tumblr_m7ns4q2Dm81qimkb1o1_500.jpg

where can i get the cop outfit for this?

ra4u2q.jpg

Gotham police scuplted by KUMIK

Not bad but face is too elongated, makes his chin look like Ryan Gosling

Not bad but face is too elongated, makes his chin look like Ryan Gosling

Agreed. I honestly don't see JGL in it at all, just Ryan Gosling. I'd rather get the one by Custom studios if I were making a Blake

Last edited:

agree ~ the face itself actually looks good, but the shape of the head is too thin and long.

Here is my Blake bash. HS is by ELEVEN, not perfect but he will do.

DSCF3412_zps64e0557e.jpg
DSCF3413_zps272e5932.jpg

Here is my Blake bash. HS is by ELEVEN, not perfect but he will do.

DSCF3412_zps64e0557e.jpg
DSCF3413_zps272e5932.jpg

That Blake looks pretty good actually.... Your Batman however looks like he is about to go postal lol ;) Fix the PERS or adjust his head down slightly to reduce the "wide eyes"..

where can i get the cop outfit for this?

These look great. What outfit did everyone use? I searched 1/6 police and 1/6 LAPD but don't see this stuff on eBay. Can you bash one for less than the cost of a HT figure?

These look great. What outfit did everyone use? I searched 1/6 police and 1/6 LAPD but don't see this stuff on eBay. Can you bash one for less than the cost of a HT figure?

I used this cop figure

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251211319812?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

and got the Gothan police patches from this website:

https://onesixthscaleking.com/shop/index.php/movie-other-c-47?page=2&sort=2a

Spoiler Spoiler:
Thanks! I just splurged on PO Bane and Catwoman. Gotta see if I can get these and the head for a Blake. After making him and a Ra's, I can be done collecting HT! My wife will love that.

Until I decide I need a Fox, Alfred, Gordon, etc... :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:
Thanks! I just splurged on PO Bane and Catwoman. Gotta see if I can get these and the head for a Blake. After making him and a Ra's, I can be done collecting HT! My wife will love that.

Until I decide I need a Fox, Alfred, Gordon, etc... :lol

Yeah it never stops :lol

Back