1/6 Hot Toys - MMS274 - TDKR - John Blake with Bat-Signal 1/6th scale Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises - Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Detective John Blake ??

that's so far away!

: D

I hope all these new bat products are far away...because DX12, Joker 2.0, Catwoman, 1/4 Batman are coming for me the upcoming months...:(

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises - Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Detective John Blake ??

I hope all these new bat products are far away...because DX12, Joker 2.0, Catwoman, 1/4 Batman are coming for me the upcoming months...:(

yeah, i am getting killed as well, so it's good to be able to set some aside, but i'd also like to get it all over with already so i won't be sweating more down the line.

but i guess it never really ends, does it?

yeah, i am getting killed as well, so it's good to be able to set some aside, but i'd also like to get it all over with already so i won't be sweating more down the line.

but i guess it never really ends, does it?

No, never ends!:lecture Hottoys never stop taking our money...:rotfl

bastards. glorious bastards.

I'm thinking Blake will be on his own as a figure, but "Batsignal" and "Gordon" are literally right next to each other in that release - no Chinese characters separating them. Does this mean they'll be released together (as it should be!)?

Likely....and cost a fortune!

If they do, it will be something new and out of the norm for Hot Toys. I would think they would come separate so that they can make more money that way but you never know.

or...they put them together knowing so many people have already bashed gordons already and yet now they will be forced to buy him if they want the bat signal.

hmmmm.....

So basically they'll find some way to screw us over..:)

Not sure if this has been posted but if HT doesn't make one you guys can get this Blake sculpt from Custom Studios. Not a great likeness but looks enough like him IMO

269552_10151290407059823_1010985100_n.jpg

Not sure if this has been posted but if HT doesn't make one you guys can get this Blake sculpt from Custom Studios. Not a great likeness but looks enough like him IMO

269552_10151290407059823_1010985100_n.jpg

nice.....getting there but i know it's him

IMG_2448_zpsc4fd6360.jpg

Ι like this sculpt very much...with the appropriate clothes and accessories!

perfect custom my friend!!!!!

Well, at this point, the whole hobby is costing a fortune - and causing me to cut back on my purchases and to be much more selective in what I deem a "must-have", but a Batsignal/Gordon combo would definitely fall into that category! If Blake is priced around the same price as Selina and Bane, I'd likely cough up the dough for him, as well.

That Blake head totally looks like a younger Dubya. :lol

not so sure i'd be into blake, personally. but if the sculpt is bang on then i might grab one to use for a custom from another movie. gordon i'd almost definitely grab; still want to pick up a SWAT version too.

can't believe how fast the stark thing went from tiny teaser to full-on prototype reveal. wonder how long before we get more news on the possibility of this.

can't believe how fast the stark thing went from tiny teaser to full-on prototype reveal. wonder how long before we get more news on the possibility of this.

any links to prototype pics?

Back