1/6 Hot Toys MMS250 - Aliens vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Ancient Predator Figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just pack him back up . Call the dealer and tell him to send you a return slip and mail it back . It happens from time to time . Where did you get yours from ?

Last edited:
THis has not even shown up with online retailers yet...he will be an easy find....

Screw it. Sideshow won't let me get ancient on flex because she said they take it off when there's 'limited quantities' even though the site says nothing about it. I'll just order ancient in full and flex elder. Have both started shipping?

Why does everyone seem to think elder will sell out if the other press of nowadays haven't?

Because the original elder predator was extremely difficult to find for a halfway decent price and was the holy grail of predator figures for the last 6 to 7 years . A lot of people have been waiting a long time for this to come in to fruition. Also it looks absolutely fantastic . This is not the P2 2.0 debacle we got a year ago . They put extra resources and time into getting this right .

Screw it. Sideshow won't let me get ancient on flex because she said they take it off when there's 'limited quantities' even though the site says nothing about it. I'll just order ancient in full and flex elder. Have both started shipping?

Good choice ! Get both . There both awesome .

Well, I went for it. I ordered Ancient and got Elder on flex with my second payment being September 15. I always wanted the original versions when I first got into Hot Toys preds, so I figured screw it. They'll make a fine addition to my current collection. Here's what I currently have:

Berserker
Tracker
Falconer
Celtic 2.0
Scar 2.0
City Hunter 2.0
Lost Hunter
Shadow
Classic
Neca 1/4 City Hunter
Neca 1/4 Ram
Wolf Legendary Scale
And some old McFarlane pred stuff.

Well, I went for it. I ordered Ancient and got Elder on flex with my second payment being September 15. I always wanted the original versions when I first got into Hot Toys preds, so I figured screw it. They'll make a fine addition to my current collection. Here's what I currently have:

Berserker
Tracker
Falconer
Celtic 2.0
Scar 2.0
City Hunter 2.0
Lost Hunter
Shadow
Classic
Neca 1/4 City Hunter
Neca 1/4 Ram
Wolf Legendary Scale
And some old McFarlane pred stuff.

Awesome collection bro !! Love the wolf legendary scale statue !

Thanks man. Maybe I'll post some pics of my setup later for everyone. The wolf is definitely the standout piece. Glad I was able to pick him up after it was sold out and for a smokin deal!

I want this guy but with the California tax and shipping, it'll be $310 for this guy and that's way too much for this figure imo. Hopefully a member will sell it here for cheaper.

Back