Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
STRIKE Suit Cap came in the other day! Favorite Cap suit so far.

5gxRO8m.jpg

It's too skinny to but I guess it is a good cheap alternative.

I don't think it's cheap though. It's bout half of the original right? Which are going for 60-70 bucks.

Hehateme's is original and it looks really good and looks like Evans. I just re watched it a few hours ago, and I. Think with some repaint, this head will look even better. There's still room for improvements to make this more like how Evans appear in TWS.

I was expecting mine today, but the seller used regular shipping. Hopefully I can get him tomorrow and start working on it.

I don't think it's cheap though. It's bout half of the original right? Which are going for 60-70 bucks.

Hehateme's is original and it looks really good and looks like Evans. I just re watched it a few hours ago, and I. Think with some repaint, this head will look even better. There's still room for improvements to make this more like how Evans appear in TWS.

More like $90 to $100, so the boot legs are about 3 times less the price of the real thing.

I was expecting mine today, but the seller used regular shipping. Hopefully I can get him tomorrow and start working on it.

Do you plan on modding it?

Lowered the top shelf a bit more last night to stand Hulk straight up (instead of a bent knee pose) and doing that has limited my second shelf height tremendously. So this is what I came up with for now:

Steve Rogers running pose, and I'm thinking of doing the ground pound with Mark 43 (or 42) if it'll fit okay. I would have to take Steve out of course. Dynamic stands are too big. Lol

Here's a couple more quick pics showing what I did.

The added space should allow me to fit Thor and Hawkeye up top and have the whole team on one shelf. It'll be a tight fit but I'm gonna change the poses around and see what I can come up with. :D

Back