Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys :hi5:

Yeah, seemed like the perfect spot for her temporarily, haha. Thor arrives tomorrow so it'll change a bit.

The added space should allow me to fit Thor and Hawkeye up top and have the whole team on one shelf. It'll be a tight fit but I'm gonna change the poses around and see what I can come up with. :D

Haha, you just reminded me of when I decided to cram all the avenger heroes together in one shelf.

JSJtoBD.jpg

Oh it was Jbot..... I was thinking of paraphrasing your sig in my own "a man who must say he is no robot, is probably a robot" :rotfl

Anyway such irrelevance:ohbfrank:

Best of luck with the sale....
Just keeping Rogers eh?

Haha nice.

Nah, I didn't get the 2-pack, just the single Cap. I'm more of a one figure per character collector, and I decided AoU Cap will be the one to keep. So i'm hoping to sell Stealth Cap to fund the other one

Don't bother with all the heavy mods to this guys. The AOU Cap is already out in HK and the articulation kicks this figure's ass!

I'm glad AOU cap came out great, but unless you're of the mind that you only need one of each character Stealth Cap is still a kick ass figure and well worth having on the shelf.

If he had a bit more time in the stealth suit I'd consider picking up another and weathering him up.

Check out the Facebook photos as well as the Aou thread if you haven't already and see if you still feel the same

I do still feel the same, this figure has lack of articulation because the suit was tailored poorly.

AoU suit is tailored vastly better.

Don't see what you wanted me to see. My post is still valid.

I do still feel the same, this figure has lack of articulation because the suit was tailored poorly.

AoU suit is tailored vastly better.

Don't see what you wanted me to see. My post is still valid.

Sorry your post said " Right Tailoring "

Back